Father has changed over

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
My pops just bought the Ford GT and that thing is bad ass :burnout:. I talked him into it and we went and picked it up at crystal ford in silver spring. Red with the White stripes and I must say I am very impressed with the car. I wish that I had some pictures but i don't know how to put them up.

TRBO VNM

that is just awesome. I know where he can get some pullies. :-D

get them pics up, wow, that is awesome. I have a friend in north carolina who is selling stuff and saving up to buy one. I will be at his place the week after he gets it to beat on it for a few days.

mystic04

Established Member
i need to have 3 jobs paying triple what i make now to afford one of them but heck good luck to your dad with his new toy.I saw a sliver with black stripes that looked really nice.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I think we should make a rule that since you're a part of the club, your dad can be a member too, just as long as he promises to show at every meet with the car. Anyone disagree?????????

TRBO VNM

Miamifan1354 said:
I think we should make a rule that since you're a part of the club, your dad can be a member too, just as long as he promises to show at every meet with the car. Anyone disagree?????????

I second the motion. :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
WUTWINE said:
I second the motion. :rockon:
I-CAN-STANG said:
I third it!
IronTerp said:

I fifth the motion. Motion carried.

Persuant to article 2 of the MACA bylaws, all MACA members with familial ties to persons owning a Ford GT shall a) seek MACA membership and b) shall be REQUIRED attendees at ALL events involving cruises.

:-D

That's just awesome, Joe. I couldn't imagine if one of my family members owned a GT. Congrats to your dad and you... I can only imagine what the seats feel like.

Seriously though Joe, if you could get your dad to select an event to be at, that would be AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Sorry that I haven't been on lately been really busy with school. I'm sure he'll bring it up to one of the events infact I need to get off my *** and come to a meet. Just that trying to get this solid done has been a major PIA, infact i'm going to try and see if I can pick it up from the guy that I gave it to for him to do 2 1/2 months ago. I'm very unhappy about that, so my and a few buddies of mine who actualy know what they are doing are going to help me put it together. I'll get him out to the next event but trying to get him to track it will be a whole event in itself.My pop's has had 9 corvettes, 2 vipers and 2 escalades. He's actualy trying to sell the 03 viper right now. So yes, he's a bit of a gm goer and wanted to get the gallardo but I kept telling him I would bet him in staight lines atleast with my car, so he couldn't have that lol. Plus his buddy just got a GT and loves it. I can't find the charger for the camera but as soon as I do i'll try and get some pics up :rockon:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread