Fat Burner/Weight Loss Supplement

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I did back as well but skipped the dead lifts. They are a favorite lift of mine and one of few I really excel at. Meanwhile my bench and squats are ho hum at best.

I am gifted with great legs, quads and calves, do anything and they grow...chest and arms I have to fight for any gdamn gains....

01yellercobra

Established Member
I did keto when I needed to lose a lot of weight in a hurry. Health issues were getting bad. I have a pic form before I started and damn I was chunky. Not to say I'm all skinny now. But I did find my lifting at the time suffered quite a bit because I didn't have the energy. I've learned to balance the carbs with my workouts. Although I'm a little heavier now since I'm not doing as much cardio as I was. Not saying I gained all the weight back. Just some. But I know if I went back to the hard core cardio I was doing I'd lose it all in no time.

When I was in the Navy I probably tried every fad supplement out there because I was always on the fat boy program. I didn't learn the life changes I needed to make until I got out.

My94GT

Established Member
I am gifted with great legs, quads and calves, do anything and they grow...chest and arms I have to fight for any gdamn gains....
My back, that shit just grows easy as well as my shoulders. My legs nope, but I also have a crappy knee so mentally I struggle to push as hard as I should.

TVSed GT

Established Member
I’ll do fasted cardio, but will never lift on an empty stomach, that’s pointless. If I am eating carbs, then I like to time them earlier in the day as opposed to eating them in the evening/night.
Hey different strokes for different folks, but if my main goal is weight loss I do both after fasting. Bulking up is different obviously.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When I was in the Navy I probably tried every fad supplement out there because I was always on the fat boy program. I didn't learn the life changes I needed to make until I got out.
Yeah I got taped a few times when I was in...like the last 10 years...haha. Rate?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That Jet's Pizza though ;)
410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread