FasTrak in Peabody - good for suspension problems?

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
I have heard some good things about them, and I need somebody who can properly diagnose a suspension problem. When I press down on my passenger side strut tower, I get a dull thud, seemingly coming from somewhere in the upper part of the strut itself, or in the mount.

However, I've not had anyone that can tell me what it is and I'd like to avoid throwing parts at it as struts can be expensive. Can these guys help me out? My car's clunking all over the place at low speeds and when backing up. I have Hotchkis plates with H&R race on the stock Bilsteins...thanks!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I went there its a pretty impressive place. I live very close but never had my vehicle serviced there. He definetly knows Mustangs though... I brought my Lightning there to see if he could put a roll bar in it but he doesn't really do that kind of work. They should be able to assist you.

steve121

Established Member
I would definitely recommend Scott at Fastrack. I had him install a complete MM K-member coil over suspension in my car along with corner weighting and a track alignment. Even though they're an hour ride from my house it's worth the trip.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
No question about it, they are the ones to go to. Scott will figure out the problem and fix it for a fair price. I drove from the south shore to get my car aligned, weighted, etc and it was well worth it. Give him a call and I guarantee you will be satisfied.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Well I spoke to Scott who was very nice over the phone. I have an appointment this Saturday to go see him to figure out my ridiculously annoying clunk from the front end.

Yes I'm driving 60 miles each way to do so, but he seems like he really knows his stuff, has been recommended by the board and races Mustangs.

I'll let you know how I make out as I know others are experiencing similar type issues.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Huge thanks to Scott at FasTrack. Installed two new struts (Tokico blues) and my front end pop is completely gone. The OEM Bilstein's were both shot to shit.

Would recommend him and his crew for anyone looking to get any kind of suspension work done by a true car guy. He's also well-spoken which is a refreshing change from some of the lunkhead's I've dealt with at other places.

randoo

Established Member
This is good info. I've been tossing the idea around about some suspension mods and it's always nice to talk to someone face to face instead of over the phone. Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread