Fastest Standing Mile Stock Supercharger Stock Block 2013 GT500!!

Van@RevanRacing

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...tock-supercharger-stock-block-2013-gt500.html

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zPhXzCCYVvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

I met Derek at the Texas Mile in October 2012. His 2013 GT500 was bone stock and he was running an impressive MPH with a best of 174.7 MPH. We spoke and I mentioned that with some modest modifications he could pick up some speed. That was all he needed to hear! We connected a couple of months later and he decided to go with the Revan Racing 13-6 Kit.

Revan Racing Stage 13-6 JLT Carbon Fiber Intake, Throttle Body, Tune and Tuner - Revan Racing, Inc.

Derek personalized his 13-6 Kit and it consists of:

A Handheld Tuner
A Lund Racing Unleaded Race Gas Tune
JLT 127MM CAI
FRPP Throttle Body
15% OD Crank Pulley
Off Road H Pipe
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs

And a driver mod! Derek did an outstanding job driving the car and polished his standing mile driving technique with every pass down the Texas Mile!!

Having gotten this close to 200 MPH Derek is already preparing for the October Texas Mile where he will be making a run at one of the most coveted titles at the Texas Mile. The 200+ MPH Club!

shelbysvt

Established Member
Damn that was a good launch bone stock. I still haven't figured out how to get the car to launch that clean. I tried it once on the street and it bogged so bad.

Derek5774

Established Member
I had a blast gettin it in at the Texas Mile!!! starting to get ready for the next one!!!

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
That was a nice run. Man the car was pulling all the way thru the gears. Talking about hauling

F8l Vnm

Established Member
That thing moves out , congrats ...Shes a beauty. I;am still on the fence about getting one . But with 700 RWHP with simple mods , its freaking one of a kind.

Why do people feel the need to bring in the ZL1 anytime a GT500 does something impressive ? Who cares about the ZL1. Its like a tick for people . Its very obvious to anyone with a brain the ZL1 is not on the same level as GT500 when it comes to drag racing/roll racing. Stop the highjacks of stupid "ZL1 cant do this" comments.
Yes we know!

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
everybody knows that the ZL1 is def not superior in a drag race with a 13 GT500 :nono:

there was a couple stock ZL1's out there, they were around 160 in the mile,
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you can check out the results for yourself at
https://www.texasmile.net/mileresults.php?event=10

Thats sad since stock LS2 GTOs will do around 153 in the standing mile. The new GT500 never stops amazing me :)

Users who are viewing this thread