Fastest N/A H/C C6ZO6

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Wow, damn fast.

I recently saw a intake/header/exhaust/cam (stock heads) LS3 vette run a 10.7 at 131mph...

It begs the question...is the Z06 worth the extra dough? I think in some ways yes, in some ways not so much.

jasil

Established Member
Z06 is not worth the upgrade for straightline speed alone. Shoot it's only 60 more cubes is that worth 18-20k to you?

For a track car the differences become much bigger. Just a reminder Mitch's car runs true 18" DR's not slicks. Right now they are thinking 9.30's on a 100 shot.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Z06 is not worth the upgrade for straightline speed alone. Shoot it's only 60 more cubes is that worth 18-20k to you?

For a track car the differences become much bigger. Just a reminder Mitch's car runs true 18" DR's not slicks. Right now they are thinking 9.30's on a 100 shot.

Exactly. I think even buying an LS3 car just for straightline is kind of a waste of money as well. Base model is a great all around sports car. Z06 kicks it up a few notches in every area.

I can totally see 9.3s or better with a 100shot.

bubbrubb

Is that with or without nitrous? Fast as **** regardless!! Very impressive!

With that said, my neighbors c6z just got shipped back from lingenfelter today with a new idle. Not gonna touch that thing with a ten foot pole if this is how fast they go lmao!!

Users who are viewing this thread