Fastest 6sp eaton cobra 1/8 mile?

SilverSlayerTT

Established Member
Took my 03 cobra to the track today I went [email protected] the mph at this track is off 4 mph from everywhere else but et had always been the same everywhere else. Mph should have been like 113.9. I have compared with several friends cars too. I'm spraying 200 on her. I have a video my wife posted on fb ill get her to help me figure out how to post it here.

Ironturp had me listed as 8 for Eaton with spray in 1/4 I didn't know if there was a time for 1/8

SilverSlayerTT

Established Member
hhmm thats wierd it works when I click it. Its a stage 4 steig blower only weight out of the car is upr kmember kit and solid rear. Its an aluminum teksid block with cp pistons stock rods and crank. Stock heads and cams 6sp just has a 26 spline input. 3.55 gears on 28,s Im sparying 200 on it.

wildstang_93

Established Member
hey this is William with the black kenne bell cobra that you guys built , congrats on the time that's getting on down the there . Is that the same nitrous kit that's on my car?

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
I went 6.33@110 on my Eaton/Spray Combo. Car was still an IRS car and only on a 125 shot. Went 10.09 in the 1/4 but like IronTerp said I missed fourth initially then got it in before the pass was complete. Would have went 9's. Broke a level 5 axle on the next pass.

Users who are viewing this thread