Fastest 6 speed GT500

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
But what they don't know is that we've secretly switched that slip with a slip from a stock S550 Mustang GT w/ automatic transmission straight off the showroom floor because everybody knows GT500s are shit for drag racing, the engines are useless boat anchors, and it's impossible to run 8s with a manual transmission.

OR...

He must have over 100 grand into his car to get it into the 8s. He could've done even faster with an automatic S550 Mustang GT for $40K tops, including the price of the car!

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
But what they don't know is that we've secretly switched that slip with a slip from a stock S550 Mustang GT w/ automatic transmission straight off the showroom floor because everybody knows GT500s are shit for drag racing, the engines are useless boat anchors, and it's impossible to run 8s with a manual transmission.

OR...

He must have over 100 grand into his car to get it into the 8s. He could've done even faster with an automatic S550 Mustang GT for $40K tops, including the price of the car!

Bwaahahaha.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I would check for Birddoc's mods. I'm sure at a minumum he has a Magnum XL. Shifting is quite different than our terrible TR6060's.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
isn't that how fast the smurfinator is going to be? :banana:

faster......on paper lol. Im just being a keyboard hero at this point...my motor isnt even completely assembled yet. But....anyone who knows the specifics of my build know the intent is to run it towards and thru the 6 spd record.

Just some entertainment at this point.....nobody is racing unless you live in the south. It was -15* here in CT today.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
it is more like how fast the Smurf wishes to be....easier said than done

Cue creepy little girl from Nightmare on Elm Street...

1....2.....smurfinator is coming for you.....3....4.....better lighten your doors....5.....6......we got all the tricks.....7...8....term vs GT500 its a Date.....9...10...lets run it again.

:)

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
8 sec auto car, badass car!

8 sec manual car, badass car, hero owner...

BilletProShop

Established Member
Cue creepy little girl from Nightmare on Elm Street...

1....2.....smurfinator is coming for you.....3....4.....better lighten your doors....5.....6......we got all the tricks.....7...8....term vs GT500 its a Date.....9...10...lets run it again.

:)

the Smurf's big 4.5 Whipple against my puny lil 2.3 Tvs at the nmra Maple Grove event....sounds like fun!!!!
loser pays for dinner.....:)

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Hmmmm.... round trip tickets are only $450....that might be worth seeing in person....put some skin down and make some money while I'm there...lol....

BilletProShop

Established Member
Hmmmm.... round trip tickets are only $450....that might be worth seeing in person....put some skin down and make some money while I'm there...lol....

you should come down...worth the trip i assure you my friend,
the big bad Smurf vs the BPS Beast
let the fun begins...i can make this even better by offering a gift certificate to the member that comes the closest to the best et achieved by both cars during the event
how does that sound ?

1320 Junkie

Established Member
you should come down...worth the trip i assure you my friend,
the big bad Smurf vs the BPS Beast
let the fun begins...i can make this even better by offering a gift certificate to the member that comes the closest to the best et achieved by both cars during the event
how does that sound ?

Most action this place has seen....time to liven up the joint

Users who are viewing this thread