FAST and FURIOUS 4

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
clap.gif

chuckstang

Established Member
Just got back, its ok. The movie is not bad at all but the car scenes are horrible.

But I like how its trying to be more like the Bad Boys series.

Paul and Vin are fun to watch though but there was a ton to be desired.

I think they should just turn it into a tv series, that would be cool and its not like Paul and Vin are huge starts or anything

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
it'll get a download, but thats it, no cash from me. they just need to hurry up and release the DVD so we can get a good rip on the web(same with 'i love you, man', the only thing on the web right now is a shitty movie theater rip or something).

chuckstang

Established Member
very good I actually wish they made you care more about the cars they drived liked the first one, this one was all about the characters.

Not bad but like I said, should just be a tv series or something

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I just saw it last night and thought is was pretty good. Lots of muscle cars!!! Still had a fair share of rice in it, but was cool to see some old school muscle kicking butt....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It wasn't that bad of a movie. Looks liked they got rid of the graphic rice mobiles and went something more tasteful. The movie was better than the previous ones.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I went into knowing it would be cheesy and I still left very disappointed! It's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The new Transformers trailer was kinda worth the trip though. After Transformers 2, you will never be able to see another movie and be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread