Famous MMA fighter has a Mystic Cobra

BLUBLLS

Ahh yes the Baby Face Assassin. To bad Dana White doesn't think he is good enough to be in the UFC even though he is a top 5 HW

Barnett is a ****ing awesome fighter!

WynkoopBK

Jiu Jitsu
Established Member
Josh Barnett would be the UFC heavyweight champ had Dana have any sense and sign him.

Props to Lethal Performance on a grrrreat sponsor choice!

SpectorV

Established Member
he painted his 04 cobra mystic to be like a 96 mystic?

j/k I know some get upset when you use the wrong color name lol

Jefe

Established Member
What wheels are those?

l_7bec2d0deba66128e8773b36365d13c3.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That picture of the Mystichrome is at my school when they have the Mustang Roundup I think.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I kinda thought it was Barnett but wasn't sure. He's been sponsored by Lethal for a couple years now. He needs to find a new home and keep kicking ass.

WynkoopBK

Jiu Jitsu
Established Member
Hopefully he will go to the new M-1 organization. At the moment he is cashing in doing Japanese pro wrestling. Ya, what wheels are on his Mystic?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
barnett, isnt that the dude that had fat rolls hanging over his shorts? ive only seen his first 2 fights and i dont see how he lasted like he did. straight up out of shape! has he actually got into shape now?

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
barnett, isnt that the dude that had fat rolls hanging over his shorts? ive only seen his first 2 fights and i dont see how he lasted like he did. straight up out of shape! has he actually got into shape now?

He was on steroids for a while. I'm pretty sure that's why he got booted out of the UFC. He fought and was successful in PRIDE. I'm not sure if he was juicing while fighting overseas but I know that PRIDE doesn't drug test.:poke: I hope he either goes to M-1 or back to the UFC. I would love to see him fight Fedor in M-1 or anyone in the UFC.:rockon:

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
Am I the only one who isn't sure who this guy is? I'm a Pride/UFC fan, but not that hardcore so there's a lot of people I don't know.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He was on steroids for a while. I'm pretty sure that's why he got booted out of the UFC. He fought and was successful in PRIDE. I'm not sure if he was juicing while fighting overseas but I know that PRIDE doesn't drug test. I hope he either goes to M-1 or back to the UFC. I would love to see him fight Fedor in M-1 or anyone in the UFC.

I remember an interview where they asked Fedor if he would fight him and he said he would prefer not to because they were good friends. He said if he had to he would but preferred not to.

Users who are viewing this thread