Famoso Bakersfield track event Oct. 29th 2011!!!

GangBang Malloy

Established Member
I got the Famoso dragstrip this fall so we can have another private track day just like we had before. So yes people WE WILL be having a Famoso track day this year!!!

We had a few Cobras run at this event last time and i would like to see more for a good field. I am trying to make this a American Muscle car event with no 4 cylinder imports. Cars that will be racing are GTOs, Camaros, Corvettes, Challengers, Chargers, Grand Nationals, a few Vipers, maybe some M3's. The prep will be spot on.

heres the flyer for:

SLUG DAY!!!!
October 29th 2011

slugday_edit.jpg

Saturday October 29th 2011
from 8am-5pm
$108 to race all day and I truly mean all day.
$10 for Spectators
DJ in the pits
BBQ
Alcohol (for non-drivers)
Racing spots WILL NOT be reserved until fee is paid.
Refer to the flyer for more info.

I will be accepting Race fees either through Paypal or if you wish, in person at the CaliGeneralz monthly meet.

send fees along with full name, make and model of vehicle and solid contact information like phone number and/or email address.

Paypal ID is [email protected]
MAKE SURE fee is sent via PERSONAL TRANSFER to avoid additional fees

I will be updating this thread as other details arise. Sponsors and Shops feel free to PM for sponsorship details for raffle.

feel free to post up or PM me any questions you have regarding this event.

Spots will be limited so reserve your spot now!!!

UPDATE

u can also ask any questions on the SLUG DAY main event page on the CaliGeneralz forum

[ame=http://caligeneralzcc.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19712#post19712"]http://http://caligeneralzcc.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19712#post19712[/ame]

I have also attached the 2011 NHRA rule book for all your safety and requirement questions. Everyone must obey these rules to be able to run. No refunds will be given for failure to abide by these rules. So read up guys!!!

http://www.bremertonraceway.com/2011 NHRA Rulebook.pdf

*All paid racing participants will be automatically enrolled in the raffle!!!!

Update 9/6

Pro-Street Terrorist added as a sponsor for the raffle!!!!

Update 9/7

Jim at CalSpeed & Performance will donate a full chassis dyno tune for LS based vehicles (non transferable)

Greg at R.E.T. will now donate a tune for both GM and Ford platforms

Edelbrock has become a sponsor for the event and raffle

UPDATE 10/1

***CUTOFF DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, SIGN UP ASAP!!!!!***

Guys theres still time so hurry up and sign up before im told to set the cutoff date!!!

http://famosoraceway.com/

- Ozzy

Last edited:

JeromeMach1

Established Member
I would like to race in this event. I do have a couple of questions.

1. I do not have a paypal account. Can I simply mail a money order to you?
2. Will you keep a running list of people you have paid and will be racing?

Thanks,
Jerome

GangBang Malloy

Established Member
I would like to race in this event. I do have a couple of questions.

1. I do not have a paypal account. Can I simply mail a money order to you?
2. Will you keep a running list of people you have paid and will be racing?

Thanks,
Jerome

1. We did Paypal because people prefer the safer paying through that and also people would have a proof of purchase. I will PM u for further details.

2. Yes I am keeping a running list of people who have paid just like last time we had the track.

I will also be at the monthly CaliGeneralz meet off the 91 freeway, if u wanna meet in person where I will also be collecting track fees in person.

Ozzy

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
ozzy it's possible that you do not have enough posts on this board to be able to send/recieve pm's, not 100% sure on that though -

i also would like to attend this event. i'm going to try to meet up with you in fullerton on august 21st to pay the track fee

thanks, chris

GangBang Malloy

Established Member
ozzy it's possible that you do not have enough posts on this board to be able to send/recieve pm's, not 100% sure on that though -

i also would like to attend this event. i'm going to try to meet up with you in fullerton on august 21st to pay the track fee

thanks, chris

yeah that might be why, i just thought the PM feature is a basic one that is always on but who knows.

sounds good, i'll be at the meet this sunday in fullerton, u got the address right?

Ozzy

GangBang Malloy

Established Member
also we will be doing Licensing at the Event, so if anyone is looking to get their NHRA license for any class, this is it.

GangBang Malloy

Established Member
met lots of cool people at Irwindale, including Chris

i will start spreading the word at SoCal Termis as soon as they give me permission. thanks for the heads up Chris

Ozzy

Users who are viewing this thread