Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks great. I wish the lower grill fit the '07-'09

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
The hood completely ruins the lines of the car, but it looks great otherwise. Love the wheels.

2nd2none

Established Member
Thanks guys.
Nice! Where did you get your 13 upper and lower girlls at and if you don't mind me asking about how much do they run?
Tousley Ford at about $400 shipped to my door
i see the stripes went on well! any issues with the ss hood fitment - i really like those hoods!

great look - i like the total front change - hood, grilles, striping. what rear tires are those? look like they grip well. rims are aggressive and stylish at the same time - well done.
The gap is a little larger one the driver side of the hood. I notice it but all my friends tell me I'm too picky. Rear tires are Toyo TQ1 drag radials in 315/35-18. I might go with 315/40-18 Nitto NTO5Rs next time as it looks like I have room for the extra little sidewall. Its just that the tires now sit about flush with the rear fender and I'm thinking the 40's might hit the fender with the suspension loaded going over bumps.
thats car is sick bro. what did you do to get the KB to fit? other than the hood
Installed 1/2" lower motor mounts. I've heard of others not lowering the motor and just using the SS hood but its way too close for comfort to me. Looking through the hood vent I can see the throttle body/intake right under it. 1/2" higher would be super close if not touching the vent bracket.
:eek: WOW! That car is SEXY! I hope I get to see you driving around some day! I'm local! I think I have a good chance :beer:
Its my daily driver so theres a good chance. I should have it out at the El Cajon show this Wednesday the 5th for the "Evolution of the Mustang" week theme
Wow that looks amazing! This is the same look I want for my car with different rims for me. What kind of power did you put down with the 3.6L?
Haven't had it on a dyno yet. Hopefully get that done this week. It definately doesn't seem to be running that great with the Kenne Bell supplied tune. I've also gotten the wrench light/limp mode twice now. No check engine light but I've pulled a P115E code that I have no idea what it is.
where did you get the stripes?
Raceskinz. The customer service wasn't that great but the installer said the stripes were a pretty good quality/fit. The only problem was a small piece for the rear bumper was missing so luckily he could cut out that section from the roof stripe as I wasn't using those on my glass roof.

mcduffer7

Established Member
Hood and wheels gotta go. GT500's look perfect right from the factory. Remember that is just my opinion. It's your car.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Clean and sinister, the wheels are great! Congrats on the beautiful ride. I'm envious =)

heatsoaked12

Established Member
WOW! Not sure why people don't like the hood? car looks awesome!!! not to mention weight savings with carbon wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread