Facebook users?

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
So what does the Winner get?

Winner gets one of the print packages that are offered by the hosting company which is where the pictures were taken. We had a lot of pictures taken, the one for the contest is just the one my Wife liked best.

Thanks again for anyone who has taken the time to like the picture.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome photo! I don't have a Facebook account so I can't "like" the photo. But I'm rooting for her. I would hope by that photo that she has a great chance to win, but unfortunately in a contest like this it isn't always the best photo that wins. It's the one that grabs the most people to vote. However it goes, she should be very proud of that photo!

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Thank you to everyone who has voted. We currently have the lead but unfortunately it is diminishing quickly. The contest ends tomorrow so hopefully we can hold out and actually win.

Thanks again SVTP. This place and it's members are awesome!

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Awesome, thanks.

Lost more ground today. I can't believe how many FB "friends" people have. They are tagging people like crazy. Hopefully we can hold onto the lead. Just another day to go.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Update. We are in the lead but we are about to lose it. This morning at 10 we were ahead by 120 and now we are only ahead by 40. Yikes! I can't believe the progress they have made in less than 8 hours.

If there is still anyone that is reading this that hasn't voted, please do. The contest ends in 8 hours and we are just trying to stay in the lead.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread