Established Member
1250836453283.jpg

1251413925089.jpg

1251424312841.jpg

1251402667713.jpg

1250839590582.jpg

fordified

Banned
You're definitely a n00b... Although this thread is good, there have been considerably more EPIC threads than this one here on SVTP.

I guess one would have to take into consideration I joined last month, and actually haven't been here a month yet. :bored:

On another note, could you PM me some "epic" threads?

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I guess one would have to take into consideration I joined last month, and actually haven't been here a month yet. :bored:

On another note, could you PM me some "epic" threads?

See below...

hot girlfriends thread

hottest women thread

pics that make you lol when you see them

Those were the first 3 on my list. LOL

BelvedereGTX

Banned
yes because he called him black when the guys name is right there in front of him, besides he sounds like a toolbag racist dad

wow calling someone black even though you know his name is racist now. what are you 12? On a side note, if i caught my daughter with a black dude, i would give both of em an unmerciful beating

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Figure I would share one from the other day.

facebookown.jpg

:beer:

not nearly as funny or as amazing as the others posted, but it made me chuckle when I read it.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
is there anyway to see more info on the people in that first facebook picture? I think I might know who it is LOL. Or atleast I know a girl that's name is emily Mc and drives a volvo :beer:

Hurley

Established Member
wow calling someone black even though you know his name is racist now. what are you 12? On a side note, if i caught my daughter with a black dude, i would give both of em an unmerciful beating
Why? Are you so stuck up that the mere thought of your daughter dating someone that isn't white threatens you? If you don't wanna sound like a hypocrite with the statement you just said since your no different than the guy your bashing you may need to rethink your words bud. :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All reasons why I never got into Facebook. I can't tell you how many posts I've read from people that really should have been thought out better before posting them for a sometimes huge circle of friends to see.

Users who are viewing this thread