Fabulous Fords Forever

HighPSI

Established Member
Sucks to hear man. I was at RET earlier today and witnessed the stalling when they were driving it around the streets. Hope everything works out. :beer:

Thanks man. All that plus my Red Wings got knocked out of the playoffs today lol...

HighPSI

Established Member
Yea, I was hoping that miracle run they were going on wouldnt have fell short but unfortunately it did. :cryying: Couldnt say I didnt see that coming though. Lol
So when will your car be up and running top notch? :read:

Can't say when for sure but a few weeks maybe. I have rear brakes, wideband senor kit for the scan gauges and boost gauge overlay to have them put on after the electrical is woked out. Might have them try my 9" lower and 4" upper combo and see if boost goes to 21-22psi and break 700hp.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Can't say when for sure but a few weeks maybe. I have rear brakes, wideband senor kit for the scan gauges and boost gauge overlay to have them put on after the electrical is woked out. Might have them try my 9" lower and 4" upper combo and see if boost goes to 21-22psi and break 700hp.

Nice. Ill be looking foward to seeing u hit the 700rwhp mark. U cars clean as FAWK by the way. :beer:

HighPSI

Established Member
Nice. Ill be looking foward to seeing u hit the 700rwhp mark. U cars clean as FAWK by the way. :beer:

Thanks. You going to have yours in the show sunday? I'll swing by and check it out. I honestly know no faces to names on here yet lol.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Thanks. You going to have yours in the show sunday? I'll swing by and check it out. I honestly know no faces to names on here yet lol.

Naw man, dont think my car is SHOW-CAR worthy yet. lol
Ill be there spectating though. Ill probably be in the snake pit like always. Its usually hard for me to walk away from there. And same goes for me, dont know to many faces to names. I think people should just wear shirts with there screen names on them. Lol

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Well it's been a issue after issue month for my car and trying to be ready. Got everything back together to tune today. Made 672HP on 19# but on the test drive after the tune pulls it kept dying. Burnt coil... Replaced it... started car and with a few minutes of idling the new coil fried too. Won't be having the car for the second year in a row now and have to have the electrical issue tracked down next week now. I'm still going to roll out to the show so see you all there.

I was drooling on your car when I went down there this past Tuesday. Dont worry, I wiped it off. :beer: Ill see you guys in the pit! Ill be wearing a white SVT COBRA shirt with a Silver Coupe on the back.:rockon:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
My ride will be there in the show repping GTR and showing off my new new goods including my new wheels and new 615k's :rockon:

Last edited:

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
I'll be cruising (trolling) Beach blvd along with a couple friends today to see if anyone wants to come out and play.

HighPSI

Established Member
I was drooling on your car when I went down there this past Tuesday. Dont worry, I wiped it off. :beer: Ill see you guys in the pit! Ill be wearing a white SVT COBRA shirt with a Silver Coupe on the back.:rockon:

lol ok see you there

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
And we have arrived....damn i left like a hot 98 degrees in the high desert at noon. Weather is great down here. Sittin at starbucks outside sippin leamonade watching beach blvd

Last edited:

SoCaDan

Established Member
Finished detailing the car for tomorrow. Girlfriend lives a few miles from Knott's. I'll be leaving from her place in the morning. I'm meeting her around 5:30 this afternoon but may cruise down Beach Blvd a few times beforehand. Probably between 4:00 and 5:00. Hope the sun is shining out there. June gloom all day here in the south bay near the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread