Fabulous Fords Forever

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Anybody rollin out there this year? This will be my 3rd year going but my 1st year actually being in the show. Hopefully I'll see some of your mugs up there.:beer:

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
The website says its Sunday April 22nd. Ive been going since i was like 18 (8 or 9 years) and enjoy it everytime. Last year I was gona try to enter my F150 but she wasnt ready. I might this year but id rather cruise my 03 now that i have it :banana:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Just heard through the grapevine that they’re going to limit the number of terminator’s at the show! Reason: too domineering, way too much horsepower, and twelve years later still getting to much attention!!

Last year the GT500 guys were in dismay, cause they got the black top and not the grass. There’s been a petition to gain the grass!
:coolman::-D

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Just heard through the grapevine that they’re going to limit the number of terminator’s at the show! Reason: too domineering, way too much horsepower, and twelve years later still getting to much attention!!

Last year the GT500 guys were in dismay, cause they got the black top and not the grass. There’s been a petition to gain the grass!
:coolman::-D

Are you ****ing serious? Douches

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Are you ****ing serious? Douches

Bro, noticed the smiley face at the end. JK:-D

But, yea there was puzzlement last year among the GT500 as to why the Cobra’s keep getting the grass. Will be interesting to see how that plays out in futures years!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Cobra reunion before the show POMONA, Calif.

Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum

For you peeps up North [ame="http://norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8834"]Official Knott's thread! 2012 Fabulous Fords Forever - NorCal SVTOA Forums[/ame]

Also:

SATURDAY, APRIL 21:
SOEC & SMS Superclub will co-host an Open House at SMS Supercars on Saturday afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
All owners and enthusiasts are welcome at any time during those hours.

If you are not part of a Saleen club but want a tour, please join us!
[ame="http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=11435"]Saleen Rally: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Weekend, Sat-Sun, April 21-22, 2012 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org[/ame]

Last edited:

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
I've allways wanted to go to this show but never ended up going. Ima go this year for sure. Ill be showing up with 2 other terminators from my area aswell

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Sent in my application already. Since I sold the Cobra R I'll be rolling in my terminator this year, luckily I am still in the snake pit.

Users who are viewing this thread