Fabulous Ford 2011

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Nice pics! You got my R, as well as my buddys.

You also got my other friend's badass green '69 Fastback. It had a VERY unhappy show ending as he tried to leave the lot around 3:30. The damn lot gate blew shut in a sudden gust of wind, and SLAMMED into his passenger side door as he was driving out. It left a HUGE crease in the door. Luckily, all the cops and Knotts people saw it happen.. so, it should be repaired at no charge to him.

:fm:

Oh.. for anyone interested... the car has a built 351w, 5 speed, 9" with 3.55, 4 wheel Disc from Baer, TCP suspension, and 17" Vintage 45 wheels.

23u9yqg.jpg

glad you liked the pics... :beer:

i TRIED to take more, but i didn't want to just be stuck taking pics the whole time. lol!

i actually went into the "snake pit" a little later in the show. i was walking, taking pictures, when i noticed every car around me was a cobra of some sorts. there were cobras scattered around the show, but walking into the "snake pit" without knowing which section i was in was a nice surprise.

i liked the ford booth and kept bouncing back and forth between the shelby and boss 302 they had on display (getting "seat" time :lol: ). i JUST noticed that reverse on the boss is in the upper right, while the shelby had it in the upper left. also boss has lighted vanity mirrors, shelby not :dw: ...

also, sorry about your buddy's fastback. ouch... glad he's getting it fixed with no cost to him. wish a show or event could occur without incident... major, minor, or accident... :nonono:

Last edited:

Krwy

Established Member
Where the hell were all the Cobras? I miss it every year. I just walk around the main lot and thats it.

it was a great show
anybody else get sunburn? lol

Hah, dude my forehead is lobster'd out. I never remember to put on sunblock for these kind of things.

eddyroxx

Established Member
Where the hell were all the Cobras? I miss it every year. I just walk around the main lot and thats it.

Hah, dude my forehead is lobster'd out. I never remember to put on sunblock for these kind of things.

lol i missed them too! they should have signs pointing to the "snake pit"
i did not expect it to be this hot i brought a sweater and a jacket and i left them in the car
my neck is pretty toast

CobraMac

Established Member
Hahaha how did you guys miss them? We were in the back by Independence Hall. There were a TON of people heading through our way

eddyroxx

Established Member
they werent in plain view like all the other cars. i just saw when i got home they werent in the parking lots they have their own area in the back lol i really wanted to check out your car too!

wjk

Established Member
While I like the area where the Cobras are, they're pretty much cut off from the rest of the show. Obviously a lot of people don't see them.

Anyone else see the Grabber Blue Terminator? Is he a member on here?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
While I like the area where the Cobras are, they're pretty much cut off from the rest of the show. Obviously a lot of people don't see them.

Anyone else see the Grabber Blue Terminator? Is he a member on here?

Yup there's a build thread somewhere.

Krwy

Established Member
Hahaha how did you guys miss them? We were in the back by Independence Hall. There were a TON of people heading through our way

Thats exactly it, they're cut off from the entire show. Put the stupid shit in the back. I didn't really want to walk to the back side.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
well, one of the reasons why i no longer take my cobra to the show is because i don't like that they're "hidden" in the back.

that said, there are plenty of signs and people already do a ton of walking around the various parts of the parking lot to see the cars they're interested in seeing.

given all that, is it really that hard to head over to independence hall to see the SVT mustangs? :shrug:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats exactly it, they're cut off from the entire show. Put the stupid shit in the back. I didn't really want to walk to the back side.

LOL, I'll tell u, at about 2pm, it was MUCH COOLER back there in the snake pit, than it was on the hot pavement throughout the rest of the show...just my 0.02

First time I have gone, and would for sure and will, go again.

ZERO......Comp Orange Cobras.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ LOL this!! It's alright threats are threats.. The nuts are absolutley ridiculous.. BTW that 1970 PJ trans-am was my dads old car for those who saw it. He was the one who restored it and eventually sold it.. I have pictures that I'll scan into and post up in a new thread.. BTW your cobra looks sooo sick man!

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Show was fun, weather was legit.

Cool to see that I got more pictures this time over at mustangworld

mustangworld_fabulous_fords_2011_494_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_fabulous_fords_2011_493_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_fabulous_fords_2011_492_JPG.jpg

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member