Fabbed5.0 Custom Turbo build thread and a story. (Dyno inside)

OveRBoreD

Established Member
So clean you could eat of from it. Simply beautiful. Man I wish I had that kind of skill. Healthy numbers too. I may have missed it but what fuel?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
So clean you could eat of from it. Simply beautiful. Man I wish I had that kind of skill. Healthy numbers too. I may have missed it but what fuel?

Everything he said. Welds are absolutely beautiful. Definitely something to be proud in. Very proud.

Can I ask what you are going to school for?

2012 race red

Established Member
Jim's going for his business degree (completes this fall) then onto Mech. Engineering degree. I'm Jim's dad and also very proud of him! Ive have been gear heads my whole life and Jim has taken it to another level. Jim's welding and fab. skills are off the chart!!!

04compgt

Established Member
Beautiful! It's great seeing people take pride in their work. So many people out there just slap shit together!

Even more impressive considering you did it so fast all while in school.Congrats man!

Nice job on the tune Sai!

Thanks Jaime.

04compgt

Established Member
Jim's going for his business degree (completes this fall) then onto Mech. Engineering degree. I'm Jim's dad and also very proud of him! Ive have been gear heads my whole life and Jim has taken it to another level. Jim's welding and fab. skills are off the chart!!!

You need to stop playing games and get the silly supercharger idea out of your head. You need a turbo setup! ;-)

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

Awesome. That's a huge accomplishment and a great area of study.

CPRsm

Hells yes. Those are the collectors we use. They're not swedged from round tube. The welding lip is a consistent thickness making it easier to look nice when welding them.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Beautiful! It's great seeing people take pride in their work. So many people out there just slap shit together!

Even more impressive considering you did it so fast all while in school.Congrats man!

Nice job on the tune Sai!

Thanks you I like doing everything once the right way.

Clearly some pride in your work. Hard to find nowadays. Nice job dude

Thanks buddy

looks great

Thank you

Wow! Great fabrication work!

As justin said I am running e85, I just don't trust pump gas on these stock motor.

So fresh!

Jim runs E85

Thanks buddy

Everything he said. Welds are absolutely beautiful. Definitely something to be proud in. Very proud.

Can I ask what you are going to school for?

Like my Dad said I will be graduating this fall with my BS in business, I have a minors in mechanical engineering also, Ill finish that after I get hired on.

Thanks Dad glad you got me into cars at a young age :)

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Very nice work!
Not sure if anyone else had used pre fab pieces from
http://www.coneeng.com
Or not. I have on a couple of header sets and many motorcycle and atv exhaust custom fabs.

Hells yes. Those are the collectors we use. They're not swedged from round tube. The welding lip is a consistent thickness making it easier to look nice when welding them.

Ha kind of funny I used there collectors on my manifolds, first time ever using the company. I really liked there products for everything you said Dustin.

Users who are viewing this thread