F1a Procharger Race kit for sale!!

Blackedout

Established Member
The F1A is a proven blower and will make great power. I think prochargers only mistake was trying to package it around the stock air-to-water intercooler. the runners are extremely short so that affects peak power, from what I understand.

i think this is the car that belongs to "95SC" here on svt performance. He made 900whp with the F1 set up for air-to-air, 22psi on E85.

Derek's 2003 Cobra - F1A Procharger , E85 fuel - YouTube

So as the blower sits, it will run pretty well, but needs a 99/01 cobra intake or sullivan, and air to air intercooler to really shine.

Just for those looking at this and thinking the water to air doesn't work with prochargers intake... This would be WRONG... I've pushed 25 psi through mine with an auto and made over 700+ .... JUST SAYIN' :beer:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
if i was 4v id be all over this!

For the prices ive seen these things go for, i dont know how no one has snatched it up yet!?

Goodluck with the sale, someone needs to jump on this!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I will have to check the pulleys but on my car with longtubes the pulley combo makes 22lbs. I have another pulley that supposedly will make it 30lbs

Yea if you would thatd be great. lmk what pulley size the other one is thats suppose make 30 lbs. I take it thats it the lower on correct?

Users who are viewing this thread