F1a Procharger Race kit for sale!!

z28misfit

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Would like to sell my procharger F1a kit with the cog belt setup. I will sell this kit the way it would come from Procharger, which means you still need to supply injectors,fuel system, cooling system and either your stock or aftermarket throttle body. Blow Thru MAF I will send with though. I AM NOT THE FIRST OWNER!! Im second owner of the kit but previous owner started on kit install but then had a buyer for his car so he took the kit off and I bought it. The kit has right around 2,6xx miles on it and is in great shape. I have a spare cog belt I purchased on my own for it. Kit is pullied for 22lbs now and my car with full bolt-ons sees a solid 22lbs at full boost no problem . I have a 30lb pulley to go along with the kit as well. The blower is off the car as of now. I need to get more pics of it off the car but heres some pics of it on my car. Im asking $3,900 OBO thanks for looking.

IMG_0036_zpse6afcef2.jpg

IMG_0037_zps2f63e0ce.jpg

IMG_0039_zpsf76135df.jpg

IMG_0041_zps27a690ce.jpg

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Damn, that's a pretty good price!
And what a crowded engine bay, as if it wasn't crowded enough factory, that really does a number!
Good luck selling, nice looking kit :-D

z28misfit

Established Member
What kind of hp numbers did you get with this kit?

I dont know why my car put so little power down but I know it has nothing to do with the blower setup. I made 614rwhp and 542rwtq on straight pump 93. Both my friend and I have both used the same tuner and while both our cars ran just fine we were both less than happy with the total dyno numbers. We talked to other people since and the general consensus on the guy we used is that he does fine driveability tunes but nobody leaves there with great dyno numbers.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I dont know why my car put so little power down but I know it has nothing to do with the blower setup. I made 614rwhp and 542rwtq on straight pump 93. Both my friend and I have both used the same tuner and while both our cars ran just fine we were both less than happy with the total dyno numbers. We talked to other people since and the general consensus on the guy we used is that he does fine driveability tunes but nobody leaves there with great dyno numbers.

The F1A is a proven blower and will make great power. I think prochargers only mistake was trying to package it around the stock air-to-water intercooler. the runners are extremely short so that affects peak power, from what I understand.

i think this is the car that belongs to "95SC" here on svt performance. He made 900whp with the F1 set up for air-to-air, 22psi on E85.

Derek's 2003 Cobra - F1A Procharger , E85 fuel - YouTube

So as the blower sits, it will run pretty well, but needs a 99/01 cobra intake or sullivan, and air to air intercooler to really shine.

Users who are viewing this thread