F1A and return style fuel system ??

z28misfit

Established Member
I bought the Division X 1,000rwhp return style fuel system last month. I wired in my driver module harness kit they give and now its onto running fuel line. Of cousrse looking at the instructions clearly 95%+ of consumers buying this kit probably have a whipple or kb so naturally I gotta re-route the fuel lines to work with my Procharger. They say to run the lines up the drivers side but thats not going to work for me. Procharger runs the heat exchanger resevoir right above the hydraboost. Next problem is lethal says to run the feed lines to the front of the fuel rails. There lies the next problem,, I cant put the 45 degree fittings on the rails because they hit the coolant crossover tube(99-01 cobra style). So basically I would like to see some pics of what other guys with Prochargers are doing to make their fuel systems work. Thanks for the help guys!! Dustin

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
I followed the factory lines for supply, and drivers side frame for return. My AFPR in on the drivers side next tot he Master cylinder.

You will need the low profile fittings in order to clear the crossover tubes.

I don't have any good pics of the engine bay on this pc, but I'll look on my other one Here are some crappy pics
IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

z28misfit

Established Member
What hose are you using and fittings? I have the Fragola Push lite(lock whatever they call it) hose and the fittings they send for that hose. Thanks for posting up some pics

Leo0916

Established Member

z28misfit

Established Member
division x rails are longer then fore, i had the same issue with my coolant crossover pipe. I had to order a o-ring swivel 90 to clear it.. i have -8 -6 return.. I dont know part number for -10.
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w385/leos091680/DSC00648.jpg
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w385/leos091680/DSC00647.jpg
i have the fitting on the front of both rails, hope this helps..

Now that I think of it I believe my feed lines to the rails are 8AN. My main feed from the tank to the regulator is 10AN

Leo0916

Established Member
The distance between the crossover and the coolant pipe is tight, its not gonna take the straight coming out of the rail and the room the 180 is gonna take up.. I used the 90 from summit and then the 90 from my kit from lethal..

Users who are viewing this thread