F1A 8-rib Build Thread

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Sheesh, and I'd be happy with a stock mach right now. :lol1:

So, I guess that's an invitation to tease you more? :lol:

*** UPDATE ***

The second base tune sent to me was spot on. It idles so smooth, no black smoke with an a/f between 12-13. That's all I need to get it on the trailer for a tune. :rockon: Just waiting on Lund to get back in town now! A driving video should be posted tonight.

I may or may not keep the 2-core in there for the tune. If it will run fine on just the 4.15 for now, I won't bother. Once I up the boost, the more beefy Treadstone will go in. Just an idea I JUST NOW started to throw around. Thoughts?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Give it time to upload to YouTube, but its pretty much a walk-around video. No street driving.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsCLTDcG_M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsCLTDcG_M[/ame]

Furinox

Established Member
it's gonna be fine to get it tunned on the dyno for now. they'll let it cool down and if ur not running much boost it'll flow just fine. That would definitely be one of my first mods tho after u get it tunned and also move your maf to a diff location.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn dude, we have almost the exact same setup now except I'm running a T-trim. I wish I could watch those vids, I really want to hear what the Bassani mid-lengths, catted X, and stingers sounds like. I have the same thing except for the bassani cat back and mine is just a bit too quiet for my liking.

Let me know when you are getting tuned by Lund, I think my tune needs a tweaking since I just replaced my entire fuel system. Will you be going up to Evolution or waiting for him to come down to MD somewhere?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Damn dude, we have almost the exact same setup now except I'm running a T-trim. I wish I could watch those vids, I really want to hear what the Bassani mid-lengths, catted X, and stingers sounds like. I have the same thing except for the bassani cat back and mine is just a bit too quiet for my liking.

Let me know when you are getting tuned by Lund, I think my tune needs a tweaking since I just replaced my entire fuel system. Will you be going up to Evolution or waiting for him to come down to MD somewhere?

I think its happening in MD near MIR; at least that's what Jason is trying to setup. blk04gt is also needing a tune. Three tunes would be a nice incentive for him to come down don't ya think?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
So, I guess that's an invitation to tease you more? :lol:

*** UPDATE ***

The second base tune sent to me was spot on. It idles so smooth, no black smoke with an a/f between 12-13. That's all I need to get it on the trailer for a tune. :rockon: Just waiting on Lund to get back in town now! A driving video should be posted tonight.

I may or may not keep the 2-core in there for the tune. If it will run fine on just the 4.15 for now, I won't bother. Once I up the boost, the more beefy Treadstone will go in. Just an idea I JUST NOW started to throw around. Thoughts?
JERK ...... :beer: :lol:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think its happening in MD near MIR; at least that's what Jason is trying to setup. blk04gt is also needing a tune. Three tunes would be a nice incentive for him to come down don't ya think?

Yeah, I think last time Lund was down, he did 4-5 tunes. It's at Tempest Racing, which used to be in Waldorf, but is now down near Jason's house. I'd love to see and hear your car. I've been looking for a stinger setup lately, but haven't found anything. Like everyone else, I'm not trying to spend $700 on a new one lol.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
***UPDATE***

...no tune yet haha. But I contacted Procharger on my intercooler issue (2-core vs 3-core). I sent them a picture of my intercooler and they are 100% confident it is a 3-CORE. Saves me the time/hacking of my car for now.

Furinox

Established Member
***UPDATE***

...no tune yet haha. But I contacted Procharger on my intercooler issue (2-core vs 3-core). I sent them a picture of my intercooler and they are 100% confident it is a 3-CORE. Saves me the time/hacking of my car for now.

I bet that made you feel good that you wouldn't have to throw another 300 bucks at the car right now.

Users who are viewing this thread