F150 forums

atistang

Established Member
i'm thinking about selling my tacoma :cryying: and getting a later model F150

I wanna do as i always do before i drop some cash on a vehicle and do some research first.

so anyone know of some good F150 forums i can lurk around?

also i guess i'll see what you guys think about my plan

main reason i'm getting rid of my taco is my newborn daughter, currently all i have that her car seat can go in is my mustang. i don't want to get rid of it, so that means replacing the truck for something bigger that will take a car seat. the only way i will part with my taco is if i replace it with a newer f150

i owe 9k on my 11 gt, i should be able to get between 13-15k from my taco.
so lets say i get 14k from my truck. I figured i would pay off my mustang loan then use the remaining 5k towards say an 09 or so f150

the other option is use the full amount from my truck then have 2 loans. payment wise it would be about the same. i only pay $160 /mo on my mustang, and if i paid around 23k for the truck with 14k down it would be about 170 /mo. but idk how i feel about not having a vehicle that i own fully. if something financially would happen then i'm stuck trying to get someone to take over the loan.

i guess now that i type it out it seems like a no brainer lol

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Every once in awhile, I get a call asking what the phone number is for the Chinese restaurant next to my pizzeria....I give them the number for info services.

To answer the OP, Google or Bing

Last edited:

atistang

Established Member
Every once in awhile, I get a call asking what the phone number is for the Chinese restaurant next to my pizzeria....I give them the number for info services.

To answer the OP, Google or Bing

no joke....his thread title is the exact url of what he was looking for lol

in the first 2 pages there are 10 different f150 forums...

idk about you guys but i dont have enough free time to sift through forums to decide which one will have the best members and knowledge base. thats why i asked, figured it is a good chance someone here is a member of a good f150 forum and could recommend it.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Some decent info on f150forums. It's kind of hard sifting through the crap though since it isn't as active as here.

atistang

Established Member
Whats the specs on your tacoma?

more info and pics here

2003 Tacoma xtra cab 5spd 4WD TRD SR5 - TTORA Forum

03 Xtra Cab TRD SR5
4WD
5Spd
107k miles
Timing Belt, and water pump replaced at 95k. also flushed with new toyota coolant while i was at it
16" procomp 8069's (black aluminum wheels)
265/75/16 GoodYear Dura Trac's
Icon Coil overs (set for about 2.75" lift)
Icon add a leaf's (1.5 inches of lift)
Icon remote reservoir rear shocks

6452047573_32491fd2b1_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread