F/T 1988 LX 5.0 Coupe/Notchback

U S Marine

Established Member
All,
I have responded to all PM's. I have been traveling and finalized a divorce over the past two weeks, so I have been a bit tapped for time. In regard to asking price, the car was mostly intended for trade. I'm not looking for a stock, untouched vehicle with XX,XXX miles on it. I'm looking for one that someone has cared for and taken their time with and is in the same position as I am in. Meaning, more money in it than it's worth so we both feel like we got a fair shake on a deal. EVERY car has something left to do on it, this one is no exception. If you read my ad, you will see what it needs. If you are interested and come look at the car, we will go over everything and you will drive away knowing everything about it. I have nothing to hide on this car.

If you really want to buy it outright, the price will be $12k FIRM. FIRM means I'm not changing my mind. I will gladly put this fox up against any other fox with regard to cleanliness, solidness, reliability and just plain out fun to drive. You can run triple digits like a marble rolling on glass. Find another fox that does that with touches you will never find on another fox. I highly doubt you will. Some will balk at at 12k price with out forced induction. Funny thing is that if you turbo/super charge this car and turn around and sell it, you'll nearly recoupe 100% of your investment. How some can't understand that, I don't know. My loss IS your gain.

I hope that clears some things up.

U S Marine

Established Member
Glad your back Tony an got everything worked out

Thank you Anthony! Yeah, got everything worked out. Happy as hell now. Having her around the house was like having $100K tied up in a Pinto that won't start.. :nonono:

On a side note, if I still have my coupe at the end of this month, I'll head out to the MCA in Savannah, GA with it and upon return, tear her down. I'm thinkin 331 with a couple of turbo's.. :burnout:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thank you Anthony! Yeah, got everything worked out. Happy as hell now. Having her around the house was like having $100K tied up in a Pinto that won't start.. :nonono:

On a side note, if I still have my coupe at the end of this month, I'll head out to the MCA in Savannah, GA with it and upon return, tear her down. I'm thinkin 331 with a couple of turbo's.. :burnout:

Ahh damn man that would be awesome indeed

LMFAO - $100K tied up in a Pinto that won't start

U S Marine

Established Member
Not a bump!

PM's replied to. Sorry for the delay.

Been outta pocket for a bit. Got downsized from work and been focused on other things. Got a new job and clung onto the coupe through near financial ruin from divorce fall-out only 2 weeks prior.. :whine:

With that said, new gig pays well enough to get her where she needs to be. She's had to be a daily driver lately cuz my daily driver, an 84 SVO, crapped a second auxiliary drive-shaft. (High volume oil pump is a no-no in these cars) :whine:

So, point being, the coupe is not for sale since I managed to hold onto it however, still possibly interested in trades.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread