F.s: Slp long tube headers + slp x pipe

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Selling my DOHC SLP long tube headers with SLP X pipe. It also comes with your choice of 2 high flow cats or 2 hollowed out cats. I will also include lock washers but do not have gaskets. The headers have about 1,000 miles on them and look brand new except for a few minor rub marks and obviously some exhaust residue inside the pipes. They are curently hanging up in my garage lol. The x pipe is packed away, but I can get a picture later.
$1,300 shipped continental USA **edit. Plus buyer pays Paypal fees or sends money as gift.

9EA8AAB2-E91E-4F6C-B272-B7764CCEB08D-9275-00000D1A5364DE63_zpsc3fdd038.jpg

These are no longer for sale through American Muscle and are hard to find. These are not some rusted used pipes.

Scat SLP Ceramic Long Tube Headers (03-04 Cobra, Mach 1)

Dyno-proven RWHP Gains. Get the most power out of your DOHC 4.6L with a set of SLP Long Tube Headers. These SLP ceramic coated headers will replace your restrictive stock factory manifolds to improve your mustangs exhaust flow and increase your Pony's horsepower and torque. Increases of up to 30 RWHP have been seen when installed with a matching SLP shorty X-pipe. Aluminum Ceramic Coating. SLP uses a durable Aluminum Ceramic Coating on its long tube headers to reduce under hood temperatures, increase horsepower, lengthen the headers life, and for it's outstanding good looks. Ceramic Coated headers will long out last both polished and chrome plated headers. Made In The USA. Hand-crafted right here in the U.S.A from 1-3/4" mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing, these SLP Long Tube Mustang Exhaust headers feature venturi-style velocity collectors to optimize exhaust flow, resulting in a monster increase of horsepower. Recommended Upgrade. To realize the full power potential that these Long Tube Headers have to offer, AmericanMuscle recommends a custom tune with either a SCT SF3 or SCT LiveWire Custom Tuner. Application. These SLP Ceramic Long Tube Headers are designed to fit the 2003 to 2004 SVT Cobra and 2003 to 2004 Mach 1 Mustangs. SLP recommends using their SLP shorty X-Pipe for a perfect fit and the best performance gains possible. Fits both automatic and manual transmissions.

http://reviews.americanmuscle.com/0...ach-1-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=submissionTime

Last edited:

mach1sean

Established Member
1 3/4 primary's and 3" collectors? Looking for headers for my Mach 1 shoot me a txt 732-882-9655 if ur willing to separate the headers and the x-pipe

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I told you to knock it off in the other thread, now stop the crap. Do we understand each other?
Without taking the time to go back and look someone was pissed about $2.50.

mgmustang1

Established Member
I have these on my cobra for 7 years and still look the same as new and great midrange power and sound.2nd best mod 1st whipple! Glws

Users who are viewing this thread