F/S Kenne Bell, CAI,, etc....

Needcobra

Established Member
MACA gets first dibs.

-2.2 Black Kenne Bell with HBH Oil Spray Kit.
Oil catch can has to go with it due to its need it.
KB has about 3,600-3,800 miles on it. $2,000

-JLP CAI, offer me something

-Single Billetflow TB, offer me something really don't know what to ask

-Eibach PRO Springs 160.00

The KB, CAI, BF i don't have with me. Its with the best right now Jason (TRBO VNM) at his shop Competition Speed and Sound . Hes doing me turbo build so i don't have pics of them. IM posting to see if i have any takers. The Springs i have here at home.

Ive talk to somebody about the KB so that might be already sold. Also I think Jason told me he talk to somebody about it.

Thanks for looking,
Carter

TRBO VNM

The first person that showed interested was dwight a while ago, but not sure how serious he was.

right now the KB was removed with the lower attached. So I never removed the intercooler or anything. I actually used 4 gauge wire and my engine hoist to remove it from the car..yeah, I got pics. pretty funny, but very convenient. so it is all one unit. it does need fuel rails as I needed them for his other setup.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i want dibs on the TB.

i would have bought the KB too, but i didnt know it would be off this soon, lol.

and how much for the CAI?

cory

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I have dibs on the JLP CAI. I told Jason that I wanted it some time ago. PM Sent.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thanks TV for honoring our conversation........Totally awesome deal!!!!! But I'm going to have to pass on this one at the present time. The "Twin Screw" fund is currently not at a satisfactory level! May turn out to be my annual Christmas project though........

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Thanks TV for honoring our conversation........Totally awesome deal!!!!! But I'm going to have to pass on this one at the present time. The "Twin Screw" fund is currently not at a satisfactory level! May turn out to be my annual Christmas project though........

Your BIG TWINS eating you out of house & home might have something to do with that...LOL

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Antex said:
Your BIG TWINS eating you out of house & home might have something to do with that...LOL
You folks are going to love this one:

June grocery bill for the Galt's = $1,765!!!!
June gasoline bill for the Galt's = $865!!! And I hardly even drove the Cobra.......

That's practically more than I make in a month!!!

Sorry to hijack Carter.......But at least that's the reason I'm not jumping all over your awesome KB deal!

Users who are viewing this thread