F/S 2013 Coupe Sterling Gray Black Stripes

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Original adult 45+ YO owner just over 9500 miles. All options except glass roof. Perfect car with no stories, dings or dents. Original tires are still on it and the LC was never even engaged. 100% unmodified except for the clear protective 3M film, window tint and CF wrapped hood vent (shown in date pic but have original) so all could be undone simply. OEM cover and splitter still in box. This car has never seen rain and was delivered & driven locally on Long Island roads sunny days maybe 2x per week last 4+ years. If you are looking for a car with absolutely no disappointments, then this is it. I will entertain offers in the 40+ range only and NO TRADES.

Attachments

• DSC00078.JPG
    DSC00078.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 1,554
  • DSC00083.JPG
    DSC00083.JPG
    328.7 KB · Views: 1,484
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 1,531
  • sign with date.jpg
    sign with date.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 1,506

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Still for sale? bottom dollar?

This is not a "bottom dollar" sale and certainly it would be foolish of me to throw some number out there. Last time I checked usually someone would make an offer and then either it was accepted, rejected or there was a counter-offer. Someone never having seen the car doesn't seem real likely to be a legit buyer never having asked anything other than the bottom line.

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
Beautiful car. Where on LI are you located? I am in Port Jeff. I've probably seen this at a local car show! I am in the process of buying a house in Miller Place and will be looking to sell my 2007 GT500 to upgrade to something newer after I move into the house. If this is available I'll def look you up! Good luck with sale.

Zemedici

Established Member
This is not a "bottom dollar" sale and certainly it would be foolish of me to throw some number out there. Last time I checked usually someone would make an offer and then either it was accepted, rejected or there was a counter-offer. Someone never having seen the car doesn't seem real likely to be a legit buyer never having asked anything other than the bottom line.

Very excellent post. Good luck with selling sir :beer:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
nice car.. GLWS.

I'll just say most "for sale" ads have a price attached. Kind of asking for the comments youre getting by not listing a price.

MastaAce03

Established Member
Lmao, come on man. If you're going to low ball the crap out of someone, at least have the decency to do it via pm.

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Sorry been out of touch and realized there were a few inquiries I did not respond to. Not sure what happened to the notification thing buy anyway I still have the car garaged and it's "wintering" here in NY. As of the moment I am going to hold it until the spring and then decide so if anyone is interested down the line a few months, stay in touch. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread