F/S 2003 Mineral Grey Twin Turbo Cobra

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
The Gixxer said:
Dude he said in his 2nd post on here that he can not trade. His car with the speed limiter and rev limiter would easily hit 190 and continue ....

I have read a couple of threads in this section and all you do is run your mouth. Why don't you just STFU and keep out of peoples for sale threads unless you are the seller or you are buying.

VPF

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

vegaspackerfan said:
I have read a couple of threads in this section and all you do is run your mouth. Why don't you just STFU and keep out of peoples for sale threads unless you are the seller or you are buying.

VPF

I am a buyer and I am looking. So why dont you STFU. If someone ask's a question and if I have an answer I will tell the person.

scancion

Established Member
Ok

The Gixxer said:
I am a buyer and I am looking. So why dont you STFU. If someone ask's a question and if I have an answer I will tell the person.

Then buy the damn car and shut up. Ok? :bash:

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

scancion said:
Then buy the damn car and shut up. Ok? :bash:

Why don't you just shut the hell up. I told the guy I am not interested in the car, anymore. Then I helped someone else that asked a couple question's.

scancion

Established Member
The Gixxer said:
Why don't you just shut the hell up. I told the guy I am not interested in the car, anymore. Then I helped someone else that asked a couple question's.

Yea, because its real obvious that your helping people, thats why everyone is telling you to STFU. But, now that your not interested in the car anymore you can leave. All of your post are bullshit, you take offense to everything. You just want to agrgue. Why dont you do us all a favor and ask your dad to put it in your moms ass next time so douche bags like you wont be born. OK?:loser:

tboothe

Established Member
The Gixxer said:
^ 190 thats great.... go out in your beamer and do it ... and please video tape it... lol. I have seen a stock cobra do 170mph in 5 th gear.... then he started to slow down. Apperantly his rev limiter and speed limiter where off. He never did hit the redline tho and never came close to it.... so who know's what the cobra is capable of remember they don't call it the terminator for any reason. A little background on the car... it has twin 60's and a built motor if you didn't know... and has something like 40 k on the odo but nice car none the less... and good luck on your venture to find a cobra.
I went 201.6 in a black 03 twin turbo cobra. GPS varified. 6th gear of course.

tboothe

Established Member
No. Only thing modified in the tranny that I know of was the input shaft/flywheel/clutch. It was not my car, I was only the passenger holding the gps device. Will never do that again.

ZeroFear

Banned
this car has over 700hp at the wheels? lol thats like toooo much hahahah. i hope a really responsible old guy buys it.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
ZeroFear said:
this car has over 700hp at the wheels? lol thats like toooo much hahahah. i hope a really responsible old guy buys it.
what a waste that would be...this needs to be in the hands of someone who will drive it and enjoy it....you can be responsible and still do that;-) ...bump

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
The Gixxer said:

Guy, why are you so angry? Is someone threatening you over here? You haven't been on here for more then a month and you're already starting to run your mouth? I am not saying I am an old salty dog but for the first year at least, sit back, watch and shut the hell up, unless you have something useful to say. And it doesn't appear that you do so no need for these types of comments.

-Paul

PS: sorry for hijacking your thread brotha but here is a free bump. Great car. I just started my search for a TT Cobra, but I am sure yours will be gone by the time I do all my research and come back around.

Last edited:

mustarrosa

Established Member
fak3r said:
Guy, why are you so angry? Is someone threatening you over here? You haven't been on here for more then a month and you're already starting to run your mouth? I am not saying I am an old salty dog but for the first year at least, sit back, watch and shut the hell up, unless you have something useful to say. And it doesn't appear that you do so no need for these types of comments.

-Paul

PS: sorry for hijacking your thread brotha but here is a free bump. Great car. I just started my search for a TT Cobra, but I am sure yours will be gone by the time I do all my research and come back around.
Keep me in mind..things may not change and I may still be here///

Users who are viewing this thread