F/S 2003 Mineral Grey Twin Turbo Cobra

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i could not get the pictures to load, i am stuck behind a slow server and a firewall. what turbo system is it and what was high boost and power? was this on ebay?

mustarrosa

Established Member
sgt d said:
i could not get the pictures to load, i am stuck behind a slow server and a firewall. what turbo system is it and what was high boost and power? was this on ebay?
No not on e-bay....yet..it is an Induction Concepts initial build with HPP Racing modifications...E-boost controller with 3 settings..10lbs 545 14lbs 666 and 18lbs 774...

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Im thinking to sell mine in oder to get to something like u have..... its just waaaaaay cheaper. But whould u consider a trade, lets say what i have + $11k. 03 redfire cobra with 42k miles, in perfect shape, all the mods in a sig.

mustarrosa

Established Member
MADRUSSIAN said:
Im thinking to sell mine in oder to get to something like u have..... its just waaaaaay cheaper. But whould u consider a trade, lets say what i have + $11k. 03 redfire cobra with 42k miles, in perfect shape, all the mods in a sig.
Thinking.....

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
here...i uploaded some for you
wheelsandcarccw005.jpg

Sellphotos003.jpg

2005showpics002.jpg

Intercooler3.jpg

Sellpics009.jpg

Sellpics008.jpg

Sellpics007.jpg

Sellpics001.jpg

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Is that coolant overflow tank fabricated or is it a production unit? I need one just like that for my project.

shhak

Established Member
Gotta love that handicapped parking pass in the drivers door. All that power must've given the poor guy whiplash!!! Cool Car!!!!!!!!

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
hey guys, i met the seller and saw his car at hpp while i was gettin my car tuned one day, an i just wanted to say that this car is every bit of badass as the pics show and more one of the cleanest turbos cobras i have ever seen. bump for him.

Users who are viewing this thread