F/S 1993 Teal Cobra w/ sunroof

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
1993 Teal Cobra w/ sunroof and grey leather. 77xxx miles with only minimal mods. Car is in great condition. Located in Pasadena Tx.

Mods:
Brand new Nitto tires all the way around (275 drags in back and 245 in front)
Mac Off-Road H-Pipe
Flowmaster cat-back
Aluminum Drive Shaft
3:27 gears
K&N Drop-in
Optima Red top battery
Edelbrock water pump
3-core radiator
BBK equal length shorty headers
Pro5.0 shifter
Underdrive pulleys

I have most of the original parts also.....
e-mail me at [email protected] if intersted.
Will not ship. Prefer local sale or you pick up.

$12,000.00 NEGO.

scobra_008ii.jpg
[/IMG]
scobra_017ii.jpg
[/IMG]
scobra_020ii.jpg
[/IMG]

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
I don't have any pics of the motor, but I can take whatever pics you want.... Want to det rid of the Coupe??

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Nah, I can't get rid of my baby (first mustang). I bought it from TX about 3 yrs. ago bone stock and couldn't part w/ it for any car or amount of money. Theres two foxbodys I'm in love w/ and its 93 cobras and LX coupes. If I were in a position to buy a 93 cobra, I would buy yours for sure b/c it looks clean as a whistle. Good luck w/ the sale. Where are you from in TX?

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Nah, I can't get rid of my baby (first mustang). I bought it from TX about 3 yrs. ago bone stock and couldn't part w/ it for any car or amount of money. Theres two foxbodys I'm in love w/ and its 93 cobras and LX coupes. If I were in a position to buy a 93 cobra, I would buy yours for sure b/c it looks clean as a whistle. Good luck w/ the sale. Where are you from in TX?

Kevin knows I would kick his a$$ if he sold my ol' LX Coupe. I've had a ton of cars over the years... but that coupe is one of the cars I miss the most, even more so than any of the '93 Cobras I've owned & sold. I sold it buy one of my 93R's otherwise it would still be in my driveway.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Beautiful car. I'll have one here someday. I want a teal one, fully loaded, no sunroof, as close ot stock as possible, and NO front plates.

badazznotch

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Very nice car and nice price. Any motor pics?

i had a crystal blue 91 with black interior also. back about 4 yrs ago. I sold it to a guy from Maryland with 80k on the odometer. It was a very nice car. That is a rare color.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobra186 said:
Kevin knows I would kick his a$$ if he sold my ol' LX Coupe. I've had a ton of cars over the years... but that coupe is one of the cars I miss the most, even more so than any of the '93 Cobras I've owned & sold. I sold it buy one of my 93R's otherwise it would still be in my driveway.
Its not going anywhere Daryl :beer: , well its going to Mike Murillo at the end of the month for a real dyno tune. My local guy sux so I called Mike today and hes gonna set me up :rockon: .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
badazznotch said:
i had a crystal blue 91 with black interior also. back about 4 yrs ago. I sold it to a guy from Maryland with 80k on the odometer. It was a very nice car. That is a rare color.
Any pictures of it? I have a collection of pics of LCB cars. So far I have only seen 4 on the internet and none in real life. I lucked up and was just looking for any color clean coupe when I found this one from Daryl (cobra186). I love 93 R's, w/o em, I might not have my car :-D . I was shocked to find out it was one of the rarest, if not the rarest color foxbody made, and black int :rockon: .

Boney

Established Member
I sent this info to the dealer that my daughters Cobra was stolen from. They said they are looking for a replacement, if they contact you please let us know.

Thanks
Dave

badazznotch

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Any pictures of it? I have a collection of pics of LCB cars. So far I have only seen 4 on the internet and none in real life. I lucked up and was just looking for any color clean coupe when I found this one from Daryl (cobra186). I love 93 R's, w/o em, I might not have my car :-D . I was shocked to find out it was one of the rarest, if not the rarest color foxbody made, and black int :rockon: .

i'll look and see. i miss the heck out of that car. i was the 3rd owner. it had 80k miles when i sold it in 00. i'll look for the pics

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
They Are All For Sale For The Right $$$$$
All but mine. Its my first stang and every single mod I have done myself and started bone-stock so I know whats done and not done to it :beer: .

Bullitt #3067

Established Member
I'd really like to purchase this............. but I'm too skidish about sunroofs! Everything else is perfect!

TTT for a beautiful cobra!

damn roof...

damn it...

damn it...

damn it...

:cryying:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Bullitt #3067 said:
I'd really like to purchase this............. but I'm too skidish about sunroofs! Everything else is perfect!

Yeah, I've seen some nasty pic of sunroofs rusted out. I doubt this would be a problem with a cobra thats bene garaged most its life, but I agree. From what I've seen/been told, ford just cut the hole, and dropped in the sunroof. No anti-rust agents, no nothing :( I want a non-sunroof teal 93 perferable stock, and no front license plate bracket. Ah...perfect!!!

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
Actually Ford did a really good job on the sunroof. The only thing that has a SMALL amount of rust on, is the metal ring around the actuall piece of glass. The car itself has NO rust where the sunroof is..... It is stamped and also has two drain tubes and it has no leaks whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread