SVTCOBRAGIO

I am ready to let my cobra go! The car is good condition and I'm pricing it too sell. No low balls or trades please! (Was $17,000 OBO) .Now $16,000. It only has 50k miles. Pretty much stock aside from bolt ons - supercharger pulley, K&N intake, exhaust and brakes (paid over 1,500 on all 4 DBS rotors and HKS Pads). It was tuned and dyno'd in Downey by RET about 3k miles ago a few years back. I have never taken it to the track or have abused it.

I would say the interior is a 9/10 and the exterior an 8/10.

Interior:
The seats are all in excellent condition. They have always had seat covers.
Bads- Small tear on passenger side rear speaker. Steering wheel has some wear and tear - currently has a steering wheel cover on it.

Exterior:
The exterior is in good condition. It was garage kept until a few months ago - car cover from then on.
Bads -It has two small scratches on the rear bumper and one on the front bumper. That have been touched up with factory color touch up paint. Do to the front bumper plate being installed - mandatory on California - there are some suff marks behind the plate.

Other than the above the ABS light is on. Not sure if its because of the tune or a bad sensor. I haven't had any issues braking.But might get it fixed soon.

2004 Svt Cobra White Convertible

email - [email protected]
562. 261. 6701 texts only. I have a busy schedule. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Los Angeles Cal Seller - Gio

Attachments

• cobra 2.jpg
    cobra 2.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 810
  • cobr 3.jpg
    cobr 3.jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 760
  • cobra 1.jpg
    cobra 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 787
  • cobra 4.jpg