F/S 07 GT500, Comp Orange Coupe, only 190 Miles

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
F/S 07 GT500, Grabber Orange Coupe, only 190 Miles

I have my VIN of my 13 GT500 so I am thinking of selling my 07 instead of
trading it in. It is the 64th produced of the 07 GT500's, Stripe delete, Shaker 500. So early in the production only choices were coupe or convertible. I have the Ford ESC that goes until Aug of 13 and is transferable. We want to find a good home not just another commodity. Mainly driven highway originally lived in AZ but have moved to Knoxville, TN last year. Always garaged (on stands until this year) engine ran weekly & oil changed yearly. You can PM me or reach me at [email protected]. I will upload photos in the next day or I can send them direct. Price set at $35k. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Sounds like an awesome car, but they didn't offer Competition Orange in '07. The orange in '07 was Grabber Orange.

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
Thanks for the note, confused the 2 70 428 CJ/SCJ Cougar Eliminators the I had, 1 was Competition Orange (darker orange to light red) and the Grabber Orange, lighter color. Funny thing is on the first set of paperwork I received when I ordered the car it has Comp Orange as the color then when it came it was Grabber orange. Never really thought about it until then.

Users who are viewing this thread