F/S 04 Competition Orange Cobra

matstang03

Established Member
Thinking of parting ways with my cobra. The car is bone stock except for Bassani Catback and X-pipe. I have the stock X-pipe if you want it. The car has never been in an accident and only has 8,000 miles on it. I'm look for 29k any questions feel free to pm me

if you want to see pics just click on this link.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3879283#post3879283

Marc

Established Member
Say it isn't so! Nice ride. Hey, could you register your car at UnitedStangs.com? We have a comp orange section that is tracking the whereabouts of these cars and owners. If you sell it, maybe the new owner can come over as well.

Thanks.

whiplash306

Established Member
HOLY CRAP....I'm gonna cry! How can you sell that thing?!?! Good luck. Wish I didn't already have a Cobra and a Comp. Orange Mach.....

Hey Marcinhawaii, is that Comp. Orange registry for all C.O. colored 'Stangs, or just Cobras?

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
Oh man this is what I was exactly looking for a few months ago. I couldn't find a decently priced comp. orange for months. Good luck selling man.

RocMach1

Established Member
Car looks awesome. I never seen you driving around before and I live in Rockland, New City. Good luck with the sale... too bad I got the Mach already... TTT for a sweet car

matstang03

Established Member
RocMach1 said:
Car looks awesome. I never seen you driving around before and I live in Rockland, New City. Good luck with the sale... too bad I got the Mach already... TTT for a sweet car
thanx for the compliment i appreciate it. what color is your mach? i'll keep my eye open

Users who are viewing this thread