Established Member
Jules Winfield said:
Well dude.....its like this....

fail.jpg

Yep.... It is like that.

:coolman: MirrorMan Out

scotto

Established Member
you know i really dont give a shit what you guys think you werent involved in the sale. when you buy a car at a dealer if you want to add things to the car the price goes up. the car was sold exactly as advertised. Daniels Dad and himself called me thanking me for the car being exactly as advertised after they purchased it. They had no problems with the price they payed for what they got. I held up my end by the car having exactly what I advertised that it had nothing more and nothing less

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
scotto said:
you know i really dont give a shit what you guys think you werent involved in the sale. when you buy a car at a dealer if you want to add things to the car the price goes up. the car was sold exactly as advertised. Daniels Dad and himself called me thanking me for the car being exactly as advertised after they purchased it. They had no problems with the price they payed for what they got. I held up my end by the car having exactly what I advertised that it had nothing more and nothing less

If I purchased a "car" and brought up the fact there was no seat and you notified me that the seat in question has been sold for quite some time, then there wouldn't be a problem.

That being said,

You claimed one situation, IE: lied, and are now back stepping trying to make your money that you "believe" is what the cars "worth" back...

- Unfortunately that "$500.00" you are trying to revoke has ruined your reputation as far as any sales go for you in the near future.

I for one hope it was worth it to you, For me as a business/sales guy and an honest person,

Reputation and Honesty is something you cant put a price on.

Have you thought about sending an application into "SLEE-Z'S USED AUTO"? You seem like a perfect candidate.

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
I was actually interested in buying this rear seat as I need it, but I'll be damned if I would buy it, after reading what you did to the buyer of the car. Me, and probably most other people, I keep all the stock stuff when modding a car. When I sell it, I sell all my aftermarket pieces and all the stock stuff goes with the car, since ALL THE STOCK STUFF BELONGS WITH THE CAR. Shitty deal Daniel....

Jules Winfield

Established Member
2000SuperStang said:
I was actually interested in buying this rear seat as I need it, but I'll be damned if I would buy it, after reading what you did to the buyer of the car. Me, and probably most other people, I keep all the stock stuff when modding a car. When I sell it, I sell all my aftermarket pieces and all the stock stuff goes with the car, since ALL THE STOCK STUFF BELONGS WITH THE CAR. Shitty deal Daniel....

Yep, looks like s----o (i.e. SCOTTO) hasn't taken a Business Ethics 101 class.

Oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqW2K1d-Jk

Sorry I just had to, that movie is hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:

S8 Charmer

So tell me this... If you had orginally wanted $20,000 for the car and someone said they wanted it...Would you pull the motor out of the car and not list it in your post and tell the buyer you dont have it and then sell it later on the boards to someone else? Since it wasnt posted on the thread with what all came with the car does it mean it does not come with the car as well? Its the same concept here, just in a different situation...

So for now on every person on this forum should put exacly what is included with the car: seat belt strap, carpet, left blinker w/bulb, hood etc...see were im going with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

scotto

Established Member
2000SuperStang said:

F/S Whippled Zinc Yellow 03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 Zinc Yellow 9000 miles

2.3 whipple
60# injectors
BAP
UPR CAI
Accufab TB
Vortech Aftercooler Box
Battery Relocation
Solid Rear with all the goodies
UPR offroad x-pipe
magnaflow catback
18" AFS chrome wheels w/ Nitto NT555
Clear Bra
Tinted windows
Rear seat delete
Kenny Brown Subframes

All the work was done by Strictly Performance ( All the mods have less than 3500 miles on them)

PICS

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...1000&cardist=0

I have all paperwork and receipts for the car.

Price is $27,500

Last edited:

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
Scott you are missing the point here. You told me TWO SEPERATE times that you didn't have the seats or they were sold. We can play the quote game:

Originally Posted by DanielB
Hey Scott,

Did/Do you have the rear seats to the car...?

Daniel

Quoted From Scotto:
The seats are out of my buddies car he is giving a guy this weekend to come pick them up otherwise they will be back up for sale. If you have any ?s just let me know /quote.

The other time was on the phone. Hendrik also asked where they were when he picked up the car and you told him you didn't have them. If you had said "they dont come with the car" that would be a different story and this situation wouldn't have even been brought up. But, you lied. Also, when you go to buy a car, as you stated before, the dealer DOES NOT charge extra to add a spare and jack. :dw:

Thanks 2000SuperStang, I appreciate it!

Last edited:

BSM_Z28

you know its people like you who gives us a bad reputation.

i purchased my car a little while ago and once the p.o. and i agreed on a price, i purchased the car. we never argued on parts or anything, because he KNEW that all the parts that went to the car, were included, an NO extra charge. he called me a couple months ago and told me that he had more parts, including a long block for the car! this was when i allready had the car for 1.5 years. that is a good buyer. not one who puts stuff up for sale and knows that they belong on said car

Users who are viewing this thread