F/S 03 cobra rear seats

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
Hey Scott,

How about I pay the shipping on the seats and the spare out of my car that I bought from you and you send them to me? Thanks.

Daniel

Dave68RT

I dont know Daniel, that TERMINATOR light up sign in your back seat that scotto personally had made was pretty sweet. It was pretty cute with the yellow lights and such. Didnt he tell you it was originally a rear seat delete car anyway? Guess he just found that seat somewhere in his garage.

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
scotto said:
How bout you pay the $500 for the asking price of $27500 which was more than a deal for the car otherwise I will get the 500 elsewhere. Otherwise the car was sold to you exactly as it was advertised its a great car so quit your bitching

I'm not whining. I just dont being lied to. Thats fine on the rear seats, it doesn't say anything about them in the for sale thread of the car. But it also doesn't say anything about the spare and jack. Would you be interested in trading the custom rear seat delete for the seats then?

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
So let me get this straight

Daniel you bought the cobra without any backseats because the owner said he sold the seats already. (which is odd) but ok...

Now Scott is claiming he didn't sell the seats and is now trying to make an "extra buck" on the deal and is being a dick about the whole situation.

Daniel even offered to pay for the shipping so he can have the seats that belong in that car?

Scott why don't you improve your selling reputation and let Daniel take the seats that are supposed to be in his cobra?

Greater scheme of things he did purchase your car for your asking price and its evident you were happy with it, why not be honest about it instead of making a quick buck and let him pay for the shipping to complete the transaction?

95SVTCobra

What's even more impressive is when I came to pick the car up and asked you where the back seats were you told me you sold them, to my face. It's not bitching at all, just asking for things to be corrected. I'm in arlington, i'll come pick them up.

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
Scott if you are hurting that bad for 500 dollars then keep the seats. Can I get the spare and jack though?

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
scotto said:
Daniel if the $500 isnt a big deal then why didnt you pay the 27500 for the car. It was more than worth it and you know it. The car was in immaculate shape. As for the spare you can come and get them. I am back in Broken Arrow, OK now. Just 5 min or so outside of Tulsa,OK You have my number so you can call me and arrange a pickup time.

If you didn't want to sell the car for 27k then you should have said no to my offer. Im not trying to start a pissing match with you it just aggrivates me when I get lied to. You said you had sold them.

How far are you from Oklahoma City?

Jules Winfield

Established Member
Well dude.....its like this....

Scotto, it doesn't matter if Daniel "got a steal for the price of the car". You decided to sell the car for that price.

Basically, it sounds like you were using the rear seats, spare, and jack as a bargaining chip.

fail.jpg

Dave68RT

G-Z06 said:
So let me get this straight

Daniel you bought the cobra without any backseats because the owner said he sold the seats already. (which is odd) but ok...

Now Scott is claiming he didn't sell the seats and is now trying to make an "extra buck" on the deal and is being a dick about the whole situation.

Daniel even offered to pay for the shipping so he can have the seats that belong in that car?

Scott why don't you improve your selling reputation and let Daniel take the seats that are supposed to be in his cobra?

Greater scheme of things he did purchase your car for your asking price and its evident you were happy with it, why not be honest about it instead of making a quick buck and let him pay for the shipping to complete the transaction?

quoted for greatness

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread