F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

JBSVT93

So can we just order a whole new shift knob with the insert already installed in it? Or do we HAVE to send in our own?

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Well I just talked to him on that and he is going to see if he can pick up a bunch locally. I called the ford dealership here and they told me 98 bucks a piece, piss on that. I'll keep yal posted. We need a few more yal.

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
Well I just talked to him on that and he is going to see if he can pick up a bunch locally. I called the ford dealership here and they told me 98 bucks a piece, piss on that. I'll keep yal posted. We need a few more yal.

You could send a PM to our Ford parts vendor on this site. His name is Steve, he works at Tousley Ford, and can get ANY Ford Racing or OEM part for 10% above dealer cost. I am sure he could cut us a deal on some shift knobs especially if we order a bunch. His board name is FORDSVTPARTS.

THC

stvdman

Established Member
I have found that a 10th Anniversary knob runs about $60. So I could buy it then ship it...or if we can get some 10th Ann knobs through someone here I would be MORE than happy to do it that way also.

So, in short, if we can get the knobs through someone who visits this board, could you please ask if they can get the 10th Ann knobs also?

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
stvdman said:
I have found that a 10th Anniversary knob runs about $60. So I could buy it then ship it...or if we can get some 10th Ann knobs through someone here I would be MORE than happy to do it that way also.

So, in short, if we can get the knobs through someone who visits this board, could you please ask if they can get the 10th Ann knobs also?

I found this after I posted the reply above, but this is what Steve at Tousley Ford quoted back in June of 2005:

FORDSVTPARTS said:
10th av shift knob...$41.80, shift boot...$38.50

If those prices are still accurate, then there is your best deal to date. :beer:

THC

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
alright. I sent a pm so we will see what the deal is. What is the difference between the 10th anniversary and the normal 03 04 cobra knobs?

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
alright. I sent a pm so we will see what the deal is. What is the difference between the 10th anniversary and the normal 03 04 cobra knobs?

I think it's carbon fiber....?

Users who are viewing this thread