F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
list updated, so far we have 25, it we get closer to the 100 quota, I will get more details. I believe they will just ship the insert but if you damage it removing or putting it in, it is on you.

Last edited:

dun4791

Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
list updated, so far we have 25, it we get closer to the 100 quota, I will get more details. I believe the will just ship the insert but if you damage it removing or putting it in, it is on you.

I would rather have him do it.......I will ship my stocker, or buy a new stocker from him either way, whatever.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Yeah, I talked to them and they said they got more involve with engine building and what not. He said to help us out he would start the press again but he wouldn't do it for anything under 100. So we are a quarter of the way there. Like I said if you want a extra insert or the insert alone, you can but he will not be responsible if you damage anything doing it yourself. So if you know anyone that wants one, let them know because if we don't hit the majic # this isn't happening.

REMEMBER: I'm not making a cent off this, I am just a guy who wants one and this is the only way we can get them going again. I have been on this board for a while, I'm military and you have probably seen pics of when I was in Baghdad last time. The money will NOT go through me, I'm just setting the deal up. Keep them coming boys. Thanx

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
100 sounds like it might hard to reach but add me to the list.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Yeah, I know but it is worth a shot. I have tried to find these things everywhere. Well lets see how far this takes us. updated.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
I have the new MGW shifter (the orange handle right), now are you talking about the MGW "knob" or the ford knob with this piece inserted? If you are talking about the MGW KNOB, the answer is no. This insert is for the knob that came factory on the 03-04 cobras.

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
I have the new MGW shifter (the orange handle right), now are you talking about the MGW "knob" or the ford knob with this piece inserted? If you are talking about the MGW KNOB, the answer is no. This insert is for the knob that came factory on the 03-04 cobras.
yeah. i just bought the new MGW knob with the cobra logo on it but i dont know if i like the handgun grip on it. if i switch back to the stock knob ill let you know on my order.

Jpjr

Established Member
1) I've got a 10th carbon-fiber fake knob, so would have to insert. How-to? I can't just order another knob.

2) Where can I get that eject button?

Users who are viewing this thread