F****in header gasket!

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
Yep so, it took 3 months but my header gasket is now leaking like bad, P.O.S ford racing paper gaskets :fm:I already know what I'm up against i just wish it wasnt so.I hate my F**in life lol

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I thought the FRPP were metal? I almost just about purchased a set of FRPP gaskets. I'm having second thoughts on headers; I don't want to have to switch out header gaskets like that.

Good luck dude.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cant you reuse your old one?

mcham

Established Member
Had my coopper gaskets & Stage 8 bolts on for about 3 1/2 years with no problems

Last edited:

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
Im probably just gonna light the car on fire and collect the insurance money, im NOT looking forward to doing this again

Kiohtee

Established Member
Be careful what you write on here.

U see the thread with the burnt up c6?

This. I get the joke and I laughed because I've been there, but if your car were to actually catch fire and insurance got wind of this...

blake_yount

Established Member
I know I used black silicone on my Fox body race car and it never leaked. Cheap and can pull the header off when you want clean them up and reapply. Maybe another alternative.

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
You know when everyone said "c6" I thought of the c6 transmission not a c6 vette
That's so sad Im not a fan of corvettes but that was a beautiful car especially turbo'ed with 1000+rwhp my buddies 2.3 kenne bell lightning caught on fire and burned right in front of my house 100's of hours went into that thing too and it also burned to the ground.

Maybe ill just do my header gaskets lol

Users who are viewing this thread