F&f 6

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Just downloaded a camera rip of it, as well as the post-credits scene. Thoughts? I thought it tied it up nicely, right up until I saw the post-credits scene.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Saw it two weeks ago and I enjoyed it a lot! No need for camera rip off….. Advanced screening FTW!

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Should I download a screener or wait and watch it at the theater?.. I was planning on actually going to see it.

The Grey Beast

Established Member
They had already confirmed whenever they started making the 6th one that they would also be making a 7th one, they had already begun making the 7th one before the release date for the 6th the way I understood it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Should I download a screener or wait and watch it at the theater?.. I was planning on actually going to see it.
If you enjoyed Fast 5 a lot, I would definitely go see this one. I actually like Fast 6 better than Fast 5 except for the graphics scene's. Everything was a lot better. Also, like OP said, this movie ties everything up perfectly and set's it up for Fast 7 with a great cameo for a perfect villain.
They had already confirmed whenever they started making the 6th one that they would also be making a 7th one, they had already begun making the 7th one before the release date for the 6th the way I understood it.
6 and 7 were supposed to be filmed back to back originally. Weather became a problem and some artists had conflicts so it never happened. Justin Lin is also not coming back might not be good news either...

Users who are viewing this thread