F-22 Raptor/Blues Angles Flying Over My House!!! Pics Inside!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
very cool post :coolman: thanx 4 sharin that :thumbsup:

i went swimming in the ocean at Jones and Moses beach one summer like 15 years ago. i was stayin in Ronkonkoma......

Last edited:

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
The F22's have computer aided thrust-vectoring. Even though it's only on a 2d plane (y-axis), with the help of the computer it automatically will make tiny minor corrections to always keep the plane in check during extreme maneuvering. Also currently it is the only "Gen-5" military aircraft in the world. The F35 will be the second when it is introduced into service in the near future. How likely do you guys think a Gen-5 fighter from Russia actually being built is? (AKA the Sukhoi Su-50). They don't have the funding right now but the oil-rich middle east does... and the Russians have been exporting technology there for decades. Will the Gen-5 Raptor really have a Russian counterpart in the near future?

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
I thought there were three types of Raptors, and that one of these was actually the replacement for the Harrier. Definitely was not a Harrier, look at the pics. My father was in USMC his whole life and was in love with the Harriers, so I know what they look like. I'm almost sure there's a raptor that can jump jet.

the f-35b is the harrier's replacement; the f-35a is supposedly the f-16's replacement.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I saw them too, was out at captree today, anyone else from here go today?

Didn't make it out there, I think my car needs an alternator and is staying in the driveway until I get it looked at. Do you normally cruise there in the 03 or 5.0? I saw a redfire coupe at Juniper last nite must be you guys.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
How many more days are they doing the show at Jones Beach? Is the traffic insaine to get there?

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Just yesterday, the first time I didn't get upset that I was in traffic, I got a 20 minute or so free show being in the car and hearing that raptor was unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread