Established Member
Found this with Google.

Forgestar1.jpg

Forgestar2.jpg

Forgestar3.jpg

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I would steer away from f14s. I hear it takes a 5lb dumbbell to balance them :burnout:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I have the Forgestar Glossy Gunmetal CF10s (realize this is not the wheel your asking about,, but same color.)

I can say that the gloss makes them look a little lighter shade than the Sterling grey Metallic of the car. Matte gm looks a little darker I think.

Last edited:

tangerine

Established Member
I would steer away from f14s. I hear it takes a 5lb dumbbell to balance them :burnout:

Not sure where you got this from... I haven't heard of anyone having balance issues. My F-14 balanced out well

What tires and Size do you plan on running on these wheels?

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Not sure where you got this from... I haven't heard of anyone having balance issues. My F-14 balanced out well

I wish they had the weights in black Cuz the silver looks terrible inside be the wheel, maybe I'll spray them or use a Sharpie

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member

I was jk, I ordered f14s over a month ago and have been impatiently waiting for them.

jojobee

Established Member

I just looked and couldnt find the dumbells inside my wheels. I must be lucky ;)

Some have more weights than other but i guess its the same with all manufacturers.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I have the Forgestar Glossy Gunmetal CF10s (realize this is not the wheel your asking about,, but same color.)

I can say that the gloss makes them look a little lighter shade than the Sterling grey Metallic of the car. Matte gm looks a little darker I think.

thanks for the info. do you have any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread