Exterior IDEAS??? your thoughts

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
I have a black 2003 cobra coupe. Now I already have smoked Headlights and Taillights. I had my stock 03 wheels powder coated, but don’t like the look of them. So I think I’m going to buy some new ones of American Muscle.com .My plans are to blackout the side reflectors on it, Blackout the fog lights, also put the HID's 8000k in the Headlights and the fog lights. Also looking to buy a Ford Emblem badge that’s black, and last but not least on the rear bumper putting on the White pin stripe where the Cobra is I have E-mailed Sticker monster no response back. What are your thoughts or any ideas????????

CoysCobra - SVTPerformance Photo Gallery
^ click here to see picks of my car

shb5007

Established Member
I think I like everything except the Cobra pin-stripe in white...keep it all black...

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
I agree, no pin stripe. Otherwise, do nothing. If you want to do something, do something performance AND style wise. Do a lighter hood (tiger racing) or lighter wheels, then it is a win-win.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I would have to agree with the no pin striping. You could also do like I did with the reflectors and have them shaved off. I also painted all my emblems flat black along with a black Ford emblem. Another thing I did was have the Cobra letters shaved off but that is a whole different look.
CROPPEDBUMPER.jpg

Last edited:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I don't think there is anything else you can black out that you didn't list. Only think different I could think of in this theme as a variation would be Time Attack red stripe on black Cobra or other black rims.

Maybe black out the grey color in the grill. Black Fore hood vents if they are not on there.

Do the Wiper mod too. I did mine yesterday it looks better.

greengt88

Established Member
I have a black vinyl ford overlay I can sell u. I ordered an extra one in case I messed up and had bubbles in it. PM me. I did all 3 cobra emblems black on mine too....car is screamin yellow vert. I used rustoleum hammer tone black....been on there for about a year, still no chips or anything....sounds redneck but worked and looks great. People don't even notice til I point it out, then they see and really dig it. Car is daily driver also. Holdin up great! Hope that inspires u.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
I agree, no pin stripe. Otherwise, do nothing. If you want to do something, do something performance AND style wise. Do a lighter hood (tiger racing) or lighter wheels, then it is a win-win.

well when i get back in 30 days COUGH COUGH ( Not Counting down or anything) im looking to put the hellion 76mm turbo on my car. and keeping the 93 octane in it hoping to just get 650 -700 hp for NOW but thanks on the input guys it really makes me feel good that yall like my car.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
I don't think there is anything else you can black out that you didn't list. Only think different I could think of in this theme as a variation would be Time Attack red stripe on black Cobra or other black rims.

Maybe black out the grey color in the grill. Black Fore hood vents if they are not on there.

Do the Wiper mod too. I did mine yesterday it looks better.

Whats the Wiper Mod????????

and why didnt a 03 COBRA win KING OF THE STREET i bought that magazine yesterday and was like WTF!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread