Extang RT cover....

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
Does anyone have the Extang RT cover? I am in search of a new bed cover and have been looking everywhere. I have been mostly looking at the Access vanish and the Truxedo Lo Pro and then I can across this one tonight. Just wondering if it fits more flush with the top of bed than the others.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We have an Extang Revolution on the SVTP F-350 (article will be posted in the near future). It fits nicely, but I prefer the stock Ford unit for the Lightning. I would just buy another one of those if I were you.

Redlightning_II

Established Member
I checked out the Vanish, before I purchased the Truxedo LoPro QT, but they didn't have one for the flairside bed and it looks like Extang Revolution doesn't fit our bed style either..

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
The only thing about the factory cover is that it will cost me well over $400 to get one shipped to my local Ford dealer.... and then everyone has the problem with the rear corners turning up.. I am just having a hard time deciding on what cover I really want.. I just want one that is as flush as possible.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
got an RT on my 350 and the edges warp and look like crap. I am replacing it with a Truxedo low pro. Lifetime Warr and they look great.

Users who are viewing this thread