Exhaust

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
So i just bought the twin 57mm kit and i was wondering what exhaust (catback) i should use. I heard my buddies the other day with magnaflow and it sounded stock until the waste gate opened. Just wondering what most of you guys are using.

Thanks

Mike

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
C H I N I said:
So i just bought the twin 57mm kit and i was wondering what exhaust (catback) i should use. I heard my buddies the other day with magnaflow and it sounded stock until the waste gate opened. Just wondering what most of you guys are using.

Thanks

Mike

Most exhausts will be relatively quiet until the wastegates open. Depending on what kinda power you want to run you may want to go with a 3 inch system. 3 inch will be louder though.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Just get some Bassani Race mufflers, they are straigth through, and avilable in many sizes, Turbo Venom can probably get those for you as well.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Mine is for a solid axle tho.......... I had the stingers for my IRS as well, I paid $550 to the door for those as well.

*EDIT*

Found my receipt for IRS:

21st Century exhaust in Florida 561-276-6399
$540 shipped

TRBO VNM

edit: when did you buy them josh? I know borla has had price increases. hell, most manufacturers have recently.

Last edited:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I bought my solid axle catback in July of 2005...... March of 2004 for my IRS stingers. That was awhile back I know....... But, by far, the 2 cheapest places I could find. The solid axle catback was a price match from lethal against RPMoutlet. RPMoutlet had a deal of 10% off and offered free shipping. That put the price around $560 to the door. Jared said he'd beat it, and he did........ $550 to the door.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would probably find which catback suits you and then weld in a pair of Dynomax Ultra Flow Welded. They are a straight threw design and will probably flow the best. They are also a quiet muffler, until WOT.

You could also get a pair of Dynomax Bullets, but that would be stupid loud.

The dynomax Ultra Flow Welded flow about 1300 CFM.

I am pretty sure they also make a full 3" exhaust with those Mufflers but I am not sure if it was for a SRA or IRS.

Goodluck!

***Which Kit did you buy??***

Users who are viewing this thread