Exhaust Tips Pics Request: 99/01 Cobra or GT Bumpers w/ Dif Tips

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Looking mainly for 3.5" and 4" tips. I wanna see Slant Cut, Straight Cut, Non-Rolled and Rolled.

Epikmach

Established Member
SLP 3 1/2" double walled tip's... I hate the sound of SLP exhaust, but their tips are the best looking on the market, so I picked up a set....

CIMG0058.jpg

CIMG0066.gif

DSC_0253.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
SLP 3 1/2" double walled tip's... I hate the sound of SLP exhaust, but their tips are the best looking on the market, so I picked up a set....

CIMG0058.jpg

Those SLP tips have always been pretty boss. The best is right. I know you can buy the tips alone. Did you buy them from SLP directly & were they expensive? Also, does the chrome polish up well... ?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member

CIMG0058.jpg

CIMG0066.gif

DSC_0253.jpg

Agreed. I hate my current Bassani tips, i've always had SLP tips, but once I got the IRS I had no just take what I could get for the time being. Maybe someone on here wants to trade?

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Well it looks like we have SLP covered. I was trying to avoid them based on price...but I suppose I could fork out the cash. LOL.

Epikmach

Established Member
Those SLP tips have always been pretty boss. The best is right. I know you can buy the tips alone. Did you buy them from SLP directly & were they expensive? Also, does the chrome polish up well... ?

I picked em up from Summit for $120 a set. They weren't advertised, but they special ordered them 4 me.. They are actually stainless & they polish up great & easily with Mothers mag aluminum polish....

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
4" are WAY TO BIG for the GT rear bumper. 3" would my max but Weems setup looks really nice and clean. I vote for slant cut but slant cut rolled is very nice also. What you want to watch out for is, you don't want the tips sticking out past the bumper. You want them flush like weems profile shot.

10-6.jpg

back1.jpg

3.5 inch Summit brand slant cut rolled.

:beer:

Last edited:

HamMach1

Established Member
4" are WAY TO BIG for the GT rear bumper. 3" would my max but Weems setup looks really nice and clean. I vote for slant cut but slant cut rolled is very nice also. What you want to watch out for is, you don't want the tips sticking out past the bumper. You want them flush like weems profile shot.

:beer:

I agree about them being flush. I had my Magnaflow tips sticking way out before than realized how bad it looks, so I adjusted them to look nice and flush and looks beautiful now.

Users who are viewing this thread