Exhaust shop North of Boston?

whip

Established Member
I'm looking for a REALLY GOOD exhaust shop anywhere near Bostons North Shore. Heck, within 50-75 miles if they are GOOD. I'm sick of talking to guys who think they are hot shots, don't listen to what you are saying, then end up installing overpriced CRAP!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Eco Muffler in Quincy. They are within 50-75 miles of the North Shore. Very good stuff and they will do it properly. I had them do a custom dual exhaust on my old truck with a Magnaflow muffler and tips. They used T409 SS tubing for the tailpipes at my request.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Im taking my car to Lous today in Billerica Ma. Was quoted 240 for 40series installed and 300 for magnapacks welded in. Getting the mags

whip

Established Member
Thanks guys. I used Lou's a lot back in the day. They were top notch 15 years ago. I haven't seen much good out of them lately though.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Got back from Lou's at 230ish. Took about an hour and i watched. Came out awesome and sounds awesome. Even was able to buy a used O/R H from him that was hanging around as well. Smoking deal on everything. Would go back for sure.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Southern NH Undercar
Owner- Dan Christopher
He actually owns a Mustang LX 5.0 and he'll be racing at the Charity Challenge this weekend at NE Dragway if you wanted to talk to him

Users who are viewing this thread