exhaust help...already searched, but couldnt find much.

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
i just picked up a blacked out 04 lightning in great condition from carmax...obviously they returned everything to stock, but they must have overlooked the 6lb lower pulley and tune. long story short, ive already decided i want a spintech cat back...but i was looking for an offroad midpipe and have had no luck...somebody help me out

whos got the best price on a spinteck catback and a offroad midpipe?

also...what kind of numbers should this truck make with a stock catback, stock CAI, and a 6# lower and a tune?

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
i just picked up a blacked out 04 lightning in great condition from carmax...obviously they returned everything to stock, but they must have overlooked the 6lb lower pulley and tune. long story short, ive already decided i want a spintech cat back...but i was looking for an offroad midpipe and have had no luck...somebody help me out

whos got the best price on a spinteck catback and a offroad midpipe?

also...what kind of numbers should this truck make with a stock catback, stock CAI, and a 6# lower and a tune?

I don't know any L owners personally running spinteck but I would be interested in hearing your setup when done.

Honestly in my opinion I would save yourself $250+ and make your own mid-pipe. Find a couple of cheap affordable hi-flo cats and take it to a muffler shop and be done with it. Much more affordable and very easy to make your own.

That setup should net you 400-RWHP range depending on how aggressive the tune is.

Users who are viewing this thread