Exhaust Dumps

redline5.0

Established Member
Anyone have any pictures of your dumped exhaust. Trying to see what everyone is doing for hangers on them.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I cant remember but there was a guy a while back with a 2012 m6 car that had dumped exhaust with cherry bombs I think. It sounded damn good. If you are looking to do something like this just a FYI i have a heartthrob x pipe and some bullet mufflers that I need gone. would be perfect for a dumped exhaust. shipping would probably be a lil steep though.

redline5.0

Established Member
I cant remember but there was a guy a while back with a 2012 m6 car that had dumped exhaust with cherry bombs I think. It sounded damn good. If you are looking to do something like this just a FYI i have a heartthrob x pipe and some bullet mufflers that I need gone. would be perfect for a dumped exhaust. shipping would probably be a lil steep though.

I already have a full header back exhaust but want to do dumps. Will prolly do the dynomax bullets or kooks bullets then toss my stainless works catback up up for sell.

Holovacko

Established Member
It will be obnoxiously loud... With huge drone... I have pics of a set up, I'll post soon

Holovacko

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437176355.809814.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437176376.357606.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread