Ex Wives

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Some crazy stories in here. Shit. I had tons of crazy stories as well leading up to my divorce and the first few years after. Best move ever was moving 30 minutes away. I’m counting down the last 2.5 years of payments (even though we have 50/50 custody). It’s been an obscene amount of money, but it’s gone by quick.
My advice—avoid talking any shit in front of the kids. They will pick up on it. As much as you may hate your ex, your kids are literally half her dna and they will assume some of the hate is aimed towards them. And don’t complain about your ex in front of your girlfriend/new wife

C2tuck

Established Member
Some crazy stories in here. Shit. I had tons of crazy stories as well leading up to my divorce and the first few years after. Best move ever was moving 30 minutes away. I’m counting down the last 2.5 years of payments (even though we have 50/50 custody). It’s been an obscene amount of money, but it’s gone by quick.
My advice—avoid talking any shit in front of the kids. They will pick up on it. As much as you may hate your ex, your kids are literally half her dna and they will assume some of the hate is aimed towards them. And don’t complain about your ex in front of your girlfriend/new wife

So true. I was that kid back in the day that each parent would talk shit about the other to. Even 10 years after their divorce and when they were remarried. I literally told them both to shut the **** up or get remarried.

I swore I would never say a negative thing about her mother and 19 years later, I can truly say I never have even though I had plenty of reasons to.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

Blown 89

Established Member
I learned that hard lesson very early on. My son started crying because I was being mean to Mom. I don't remember exactly what I said but it was very minor and he picked up on the tone. They'll hear it when you're talking to other people too. Kids are always listening and they'll hate you for it. I now have a rule that I nobody talks about or makes reference to my ex when he's home.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Honestly .. I don’t know what the dream is.

Today we are texting…

And she goes “ our undoing will be you not agreeing to a joint bank account “

I responded “ cool.. not the lack of sex.. the fact that we don’t touch. The fact that we don’t communicate at home.. the fact that we argue every day.. THAT isn’t the undoing. It’s the fact that you want access to more money. Got it “

Edit .. also I DONT MAKE A SHIT TON OF MONEY.

Like tf

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Honestly .. I don’t know what the dream is.

Today we are texting…

And she goes “ our undoing will be you not agreeing to a joint bank account “

I responded “ cool.. not the lack of sex.. the fact that we don’t touch. The fact that we don’t communicate at home.. the fact that we argue every day.. THAT isn’t the undoing. It’s the fact that you want access to more money. Got it “
IMG_0823.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly if the divorce happens.

I’ll never get married again. Ever.

I said that too, and lucked out with my 2nd one. She couldn't get rid of me if she tried haha

My ex, on the other hand.... I wouldn't shed a tear if an astroid struck the Earth and buried her house 1000' underground.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I said that too, and lucked out with my 2nd one. She couldn't get rid of me if she tried haha

My ex, on the other hand.... I wouldn't shed a tear if an astroid struck the Earth and buried her house 1000' underground.

I don’t understand it.

Like I never believed men when they were like “ she was perfect til I signed the paper “

Then I lived it

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Honestly if the divorce happens.

I’ll never get married again. Ever.
On the brightside, yall haven’t been married very long, there shouldn’t be much to the division of assets, no kids together etc… should be a pretty clean break. If I were you don’t kick this can down the road much longer or try and have kids together in the hopes you fix the marriage or some stupid shit like that. You can practically do this shit online and pay the court fees, simplest and cheapest way considering you don’t have kids and its is been what a year or so?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don’t understand it.

Like I never believed men when they were like “ she was perfect til I signed the paper “

Then I lived it

I can't even explain to you how accurate that is, and only getting worse with each new generation. lol

The woman who "doesn't need a man", sure needs everything the man has, even if he's not in the picture any more. haha

I was an absolute idiot when I got married to her. I didn't love her, the sex wasn't good, etc. She just checked the boxes and I was 25 and never had been in a serious relationship.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On the brightside, yall haven’t been married very long, there shouldn’t be much to the division of assets, no kids together etc… should be a pretty clean break. If I were you don’t kick this can down the road much longer or try and have kids together in the hopes you fix the marriage or some stupid shit like that. You can practically do this shit online and pay the court fees, simplest and cheapest way considering you don’t have kids and its is been what a year or so?

BEST ADVICE IN THIS THREAD.

The way she's waving those red flags in your face @CompOrange04GT , I'd jump ship sooner rather than later. Each passing day, you're going to get ****ed harder.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

We have zero shared assets. Zero debt incurred. Zero joint bank accounts.

Less than a year of marriage

I can't even explain to you how accurate that is, and only getting worse with each new generation. lol

The woman who "doesn't need a man", sure needs everything the man has, even if he's not in the picture any more. haha

I was an absolute idiot when I got married to her. I didn't love her, the sex wasn't good, etc. She just checked the boxes and I was 25 and never had been in a serious relationship.

She literally brags about not needing a man.. while in the same breath “ but I want access to your bank account. I have no money”

Users who are viewing this thread