Ex Wives

Fat Boss

Established Member
Are you guys getting married inside of three years or something? From what I've seen, women don't show their true stripes until 3 years in. I've had a slew of 3 year relationships, then told them to GTFO. I don't miss any of them, but I do miss their kids who were always cool.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are you guys getting married inside of three years or something? From what I've seen, women don't show their true stripes until 3 years in. I've had a slew of 3 year relationships, then told them to GTFO. I don't miss any of them, but I do miss their kids who were always cool.

My ex wife and I did get married inside of 3 years haha Then married for 8 months before I filed.

01yellercobra

Established Member
This is why I've told my wife if something goes south now we're going camping and only one of us is coming back.

The issue is she's as good of a shot as I am.

I do have a buddy that's counting down the months until he doesn't have to pay child support anymore. He said once that's done all contact with his ex is over.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is why I've told my wife if something goes south now we're going camping and only one of us is coming back.

The issue is she's as good of a shot as I am.

I do have a buddy that's counting down the months until he doesn't have to pay child support anymore. He said once that's done all contact with his ex is over.

Yep, that's me. 167 more months haha

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Tell your buddy it is a glorious day Bob LOL..... That extra money back in your pocket is like a serious pay raise. And the reason my signature block has so many toys listed LMAO.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tell your buddy it is a glorious day Bob LOL..... That extra money back in your pocket is like a serious pay raise. And the reason my signature block has so many toys listed LMAO.

Exactly. I told my wife we'll be buying a condo on the beach or in the mountains...

Or turbos haha

01yellercobra

Established Member
It's Chris that has the countdown. He's already started researching his next car with the money.

_Snake_

Established Member
I should start a career taking care of ex-wives.

IMG_5478.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That’s actually not as depressing as counting the years. My oldest turned 18 last year and is know in college at Texas Tech. Was nice having her drop off. My youngest is 13, so I still have five more years..

167 months = just under 14 years haha. He's 6 and in Missouri you have to pay until they're 20 supposedly.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Exactly. I told my wife we'll be buying a condo on the beach or in the mountains...

Or turbos haha

Or a GTD. Oh wait... lol.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry to hear you are going through this. As others' have mentioned, the court system is so stacked against men and fathers.

One of my coworkers got a woman prego. They intended to get married after kid was born (Dec 2023). Long story short, they got into an argument, he put his hands (his claim) on her shoulders to calm her down, and she freaked out. Called the cops. Now he is navigating custody lawyers and criminal defense attorneys. She was able to get a restraining order and he has criminal proceedings for domestic violence. Poor dude was booked into jail. All because "she said". No marks on her. No physical evidence. Just her word. Since that night she has revised her statement 6 times to include more "claims". I'm only getting one side of the story. But it's obvious, in a situation like this, the man has no rights. As his employer, if we weren't as gracious and understanding as we are, he would be out of a job too. With all the time he has missed since this fiasco began.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Sorry to hear you are going through this. As others' have mentioned, the court system is so stacked against men and fathers.

One of my coworkers got a woman prego. They intended to get married after kid was born (Dec 2023). Long story short, they got into an argument, he put his hands (his claim) on her shoulders to calm her down, and she freaked out. Called the cops. Now he is navigating custody lawyers and criminal defense attorneys. She was able to get a restraining order and he has criminal proceedings for domestic violence. Poor dude was booked into jail. All because "she said". No marks on her. No physical evidence. Just her word. Since that night she has revised her statement 6 times to include more "claims". I'm only getting one side of the story. But it's obvious, in a situation like this, the man has no rights. As his employer, if we weren't as gracious and understanding as we are, he would be out of a job too. With all the time he has missed since this fiasco began.

That's incredible.

blk02edge

Established Member

This is when you fight fire with fire and claim to be a trans woman and she hit "her"

Now the lawyers have a chick fight on their hands

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have been in KY court the last couple months and again in April.

All my income is disability and when my ex asked for her 36% all my employers informed her I have ZERO disposable income. I knew this the day I retired and she never filed with the military after the divorce. Regardless the disposable income is still Zero. 36% times goose egg means court is in session.

The lady judge does not seem to know about Chapter 61 disability retirement and I am scared. Not fond of my lawyer either. I may just throw all my funds into an international bank account and let them try and garnish that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread