Ex Wives

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Crazy stories, and it's a terrible shame that so many of these women change into monsters once they get their marriage claws into a man.

My wife definitely is a pain in the ass compared to when we were dating but I don't have any worry about her loyalty, we have a good life together and we do get along most of the time.

I also tell her that she should have no worries about me leaving her for another woman because I'd rather die than get married again.

I've already told my 5 year old son to never get married and will do the same for my soon to be born son because marriage is a shit sandwich nowadays compared to previous generations and I anticipate in 20-30 years it will have completely outlived the minimal usefulness it has now.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Moral of this thread, skip marrying women and buy offshore race boats
IMG_8973.gif

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I got divorced in 2008. I found out my ex-wife took her own life in October of last year.

Met my 2nd wife in 2008, got married in 2011. She has a hair trigger temper with anger management and self control issues (Latino). I won't get into it too much, but I've had numerous things thrown at me and she spent a night in county for assault after she called the cops on me. The charges were dropped but to this day she still says it was my fault.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I got divorced in 2008. I found out my ex-wife took her own life in October of last year.

My 2nd wife has anger management, temper and self control issues (Latino). I won't get into it too much, but I've had numerous things thrown at me and she spent a night in county for assault after she called the cops on me. The charges were dropped but to this day she still says it was my fault.

Women are wildly emotional beings. My wife and I have had some lively exchanges lmao, but no physical violence after 24 years... *knocks on wood.

They are sooooo emotional though. Im actually surprised more women don't take their own lives.... especially considering the times we live in with prescription drug dependence.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Met my 2nd wife in 2008, got married in 2011. She has a hair trigger temper with anger management and self control issues (Latino). I won't get into it too much, but I've had numerous things thrown at me and she spent a night in county for assault after she called the cops on me. The charges were dropped but to this day she still says it was my fault.

I want to say this the best way possible. Mine isn’t toxic in that way.

She “ knows better “ than to try to get physical with me. Not because I would do anything physical back.. but the sheer size difference and she’s even. Said that.

She knows words can hurt more. I found out things recently she said about me when we were apart for a month… and people have come to me flat out saying “ if it was true .. then why tf would she come back to you and marry you”

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Holy shit on both accounts!

I hope you don't have children with the ex-wife. Also hope she doesn't have any children at all.

Trying to put myself in the situation if I heard an ex-gf off'ed herself, despite some of them being cheating sluts, I guess I'd feel sorry that it came to that for them though I'd certainly feel no responsibility on it.

And of course her freaking out was your fault, that's how marriage goes. Last night it was my fault that my pregnant wife ate too much and became uncomfortable. She rationalized it as I put too much spinach in her salad.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I hope you don't have children with the ex-wife. Also hope she doesn't have any children at all.

Trying to put myself in the situation if I heard an ex-gf off'ed herself, despite some of them being cheating sluts, I guess I'd feel sorry that it came to that for them though I'd certainly feel no responsibility on it.

And of course her freaking out was your fault, that's how marriage goes. Last night it was my fault that my pregnant wife ate too much and became uncomfortable. She rationalized it as I put too much spinach in her salad.

Men are terrible sammich makers.

Now, learn from this mistake and never ever repeat.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member

I certainly feel no sense of responsibility for it. However, frequently when my wife and I get into a fight, she brings it up saying I must have been a really bad husband for my ex-wife to commit suicide, even though it was 15 years later...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I certainly feel no sense of responsibility for it. However, frequently when my wife and I get into a fight, she brings it up saying I must have been a really bad husband for my ex-wife to commit suicide, even though it was 15 years later...

Jesus Christ…

Then again.. I get the “ I see why your parents never wanted you. “

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

That's a BS cheap shot. I don't know why women try to be little men like that for things we are not even responsible for. My wife will throw those jabs at me from time to time. Saying my ex left me because I was a bad husband. If I'm so bad then why the "F" are you married to me?

I just don't understand that type of slander.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I love Latinas.. but JFC they can go from 0-100 faster than Tesla model S Plaid…
IMG_9369.png

MG0h3

Established Member

lol what a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
If ALL of you married guys aren’t stashing money for a rainy day, you’re nuts.

You can always redeposit if you feel the need, but I wouldn’t recommend it. See below….

Buy a fireproof safe.

Cash back on purchases via debit card.

I had @25k in a safe in my attic when I filed for the divorce.

Well stupid me, after some sucky sucky and “they say the first 3yrs are the hardest”, I didn’t move forward with the divorce.

I had already had her served and everything and the financials were done…she wasn’t even contesting it.

Fast forward 3 yrs, I’ve moved to El Paso. Bought us a new house. Was just miserable and I knew it was only a matter of time.

File again. Shit you not I come home and the whore is in the kitchen in her underwear and says “maybe we just need to bang. They say the first 7 yrs are the hardest”.

Couldn’t believe it.

Not this time bitch!

That 3yrs prob cost me another 200k

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

You can always redeposit if you feel the need, but I wouldn’t recommend it. See below….

Buy a fireproof safe.

Well stupid me, after some sucky sucky and “they say the first 3yrs are the hardest”, I didn’t move forward with the divorce.

I had already had her served and everything and the financials were done…she wasn’t even contesting it.

Fast forward 3 yrs, I’ve moved to El Paso. Bought us a new house. Was just miserable and I knew it was only a matter of time.

File again. Shit you not I come home and the whore is in the kitchen in her underwear and says “maybe we just need to bang. They say the first 7 yrs are the hardest”.

Couldn’t believe it.

Not this time bitch!

See you let her coochie sorcery **** your shit up.. that’s happened to most of us.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Buy a fireproof safe.

Couldn’t believe it.

Not this time bitch!

pics of said whore or GTFO!

Users who are viewing this thread